• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Interesting glitch xD

    Battlefield 3 Interesting glitch xD


    Interesting glitch xD

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 PC in non-US/European servers in 2020

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    How is it nowadays? Is it still active? I wish to play it again in 2020, but I am not sure just how active asian servers are.

    submitted by /u/Akyer_Besiege
    [link] [comments]

    In Beta there were 2 hit detection markers for the Heli - Clip from our Alpha/Beta build community games night

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Install Error

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Install Error

    I got BF3 on Origin a while ago and tried to install it and the DLC. I was able to successfully install the DLC but after completely downloading BF3 the game then tries to finalise and fails each time. I had wiped Origin and BF3 from my PC and reinstalled/downloaded everything multiple times but that didn't work. I then tried to contact Origin three times with no answer before someone finally emailed me and told me to put down my firewalls, restart my PC, and try again and that didn't work. Was wondering if anyone on here would have more insight and would greatly appreciate it as I LOVE this game and have wanted nothing but to play it for years since I lost it with my Xbox.

    Thanks in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/3xeekuaqy8k51.png?width=1065&format=png&auto=webp&s=a4949e2daf3d6d5a36f9b2cd3fd564e6529310b1

    submitted by /u/ShaselKovash
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to any server today (PS3/I'm European)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I got back into the game today after a few months of playing other games and internet connection was fine. Got to server browser and picked a server and after of lengthy loading (not loading screen with a picture of servers map but the joining server box notification) of about 30 seconds it says I should check my internet connection (everything was fine). So I go on internet to check if anyone has a clue and naturally they don't offer details except to reset my router and console. I do that as well and the results were the same. I managed to get into a server but just before I would get to choose my spawn and potential vehicles server automatically boots me out and tells me I lost connection to the session. I play bf3 since 2015 this has only happened once about 2 years ago

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Loadout: 5 Different Weapons In 1 Game !

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Multiplayer getting stuck

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    My game gets stuck when I select multiplayer on my ps3 console, help thanks

    submitted by /u/Franklin_t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment