• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Gulf of Oman 2014

    Battlefield 4 Gulf of Oman 2014


    Gulf of Oman 2014

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Lagged at the worst moment, but managed to clutch it up

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I guess you could say it was a close game

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 completely shuts down and resets my Xbox, has this happens to anyone else?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Got banned from a server for *drumrole please*

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Destroying the tower in Siege of Shanghai! That's gotta be a new one

    submitted by /u/Conor1O1O9
    [link] [comments]

    Shanghai turd flush out

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Need help with a trophy

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Right now I have one more trophy before Platinum, and it's the Bomb Squad multiplayer trophy. I need help getting it cuz it's so frustrating have 1 trophy eluding me from platinum if you know what I mean

    submitted by /u/DrezZone
    [link] [comments]

    Vid of me using the phantom I made a year ago.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    server joining glitch on Xbox

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I join a server... I get a black screen with the loanding icon in the top right corner... and it stays like that forever... and it even does it after I reboot the game. does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/BILBOSCHWAGGENZ
    [link] [comments]

    F2000 156 Kill

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    punk buster keeps kicking me (PC)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    punk buster keeps kicking me (PC)

    I haven't been able to find any information that fixes me being kicked. I've played several times this week and haven't changed anything besides an origin update. what gives?

    i also have no macros bound, and no mods pertaining to BF4 this is a vanilla game.

    submitted by /u/hromanoj10
    [link] [comments]

    MPX unlock PC help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Trying to unlock the MPX on PC, I don't think it can be done solo (I am trying to link the chains in a fully empty server), but not sure if it is counting towards the assignment.

    My origin is Boopity1, reply to this if you're on PC and would available to help me get the gun, thanks.

    submitted by /u/dmemed
    [link] [comments]

    Any news about any battlefield 4 premium free giveaway like in 2018?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Dont wanna miss out.

    submitted by /u/taffaq
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Premium

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I already have the Premium pass for the standard version of the game. If I buy Battlefield 4 Premium Edition, will all of my unlocks transfer over to that and still be able to open more battlepacks?

    submitted by /u/GiveMeA_Patriot
    [link] [comments]

    True though

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    My favorite clips i got last week

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment