• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 14, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 14, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - August 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn't gonna let my C4 kiss the mines today

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Maybe you guys can help me. Can't Join back to Karkand servers.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    I just installed bf3 after two years on my PC again and wanted to play a round of gulf of oman. This requires the Back to karkand pack, which of course was installed. I remember that I had the same f****g problem 2 years ago which drove me nuts. Gulf of Oman and Markaz Monolith are the only maps I like to play.

    I get the notification, that B2K is required.. and I should retry it or open origin (probably for installing b2k).

    Sorry for the rant, but why the f**k is it so difficult? I bought the game and I want to play it. It's sad they the problem still exists after 2 years. It really makes me angry right now.

    OK, so.. is there anyone here who had the same issue and found a solution that worked?

    (please don't suggest to re-install the game. I tried it several times last time and it definitely doesn't work) I'm using chrome and also tried with edge. Same problem.

    Thank you so much in advance.

    submitted by /u/uomo_nero
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I just bought the deluxe edition on steam and it doesn't work at all, every time I try to connect to a server it just leaves me with a white windowed application, then it will say waiting for game to exit, I tried all the fixes and non of them work, do I just refund the game?

    submitted by /u/shmoopo
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play on Xbox?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 is my favourite battlefield so I'm thinking about repurchasing it but I have some concerns about how active it is. Do people still play it?

    Honestly I'm not holding out much hope, but it would be a pleasant surprise if people are still playing.

    submitted by /u/JDx160
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    So I tried the code on my premium edition but it didn't work so I asked the support page and they said the code might be used so it was used but how can I still get a premium code because it was on the box that I am supposed to get all the DLC

    submitted by /u/ohmygodguys420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment