• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Battlefield Well damn.

    Battlefield Well damn.


    Well damn.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    They shot me down but I wasn’t done just yet

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    If you stay very still, they won't see you.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Flying tanks in bf1 never gets old

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Why did Battlefield map design from BF3 onward shift from combined-arms maps to very specifically infantry grindfests or very specifically completely vehicle-dominated maps?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Genuinely curious, it feels like Battlefield has shifted away from having maps that allow both infantry and vehicles to flourish, and instead decided to make maps that are either infantry only where Engineers have no say or maps where infantry gets absolutely obliterated by helis, jets and tanks and the only thing you can play is Engineer.

    It seems to me this is the main reason the community is so split with one side deeming Metro as classic Battlefield and others Caspian as classic Battlefield. There's no real middleground.

    submitted by /u/Braedoktor
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] For all people on ps3, i made a server running all the DLC, the name of the server is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7lKPSUc2g

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    This plane is so strong, sorry about the background sound

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Attack Heli 2v2

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I'm still proud to this day

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    [Bf4] How to die less on more open maps?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I've been trying to improve at the game, but I can never seem to do good on maps like lost islands, nansha strike, and golmud. It seems like almost every time I spawn I'm either sniped, killed by a boat, or gunned down by a little bird. On city maps I do pretty well, but man do I shit the bed when theres a wide open map, especially with water. Can anyone good at these maps offer some tips, or information about your playstyle?

    submitted by /u/tragiikx
    [link] [comments]

    Damn

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    [BF:L] I miss 2142 so much, especially the Hovertank!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    BFV Crashing after starting Camapign

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I installed BFV through the Origin Access subscription. Whenever I start the campaign, the games crashes at the scene where the 2 guys are pointing their guns at each other. Same thing when going through the multiplayer tutorial.

    My laptop specs are:

    i7-8750H

    RTX 2060 (Mobile)

    16GB RAM

    I would appreciate your help, thank you.

    submitted by /u/TheRealDolisty
    [link] [comments]

    Is Battlefield 4 still active in Asia?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I live in the Philippines (SEA), so I'm wondering if it would be worth it for me to redownload the game again. I wanna know what kind of maps are being played (I have Premium) and also the gamemodes.

    submitted by /u/Sunny-Mellorine
    [link] [comments]

    Found an old screenshot of a BF3 game I had with friends. Itll probably never happen again but I did come close in BF4. What was your guys longest streak?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Gotta have your priorities straight

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    [BFV] Best flanks Battlefield V (Aggressive killstreak Assault, Medic)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Any players? [BF3]

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I just got battlefield 3, but I can't find a single person in multiplayer. I play on Xbox one, so could anybody help me find people to play with

    submitted by /u/PogDog22
    [link] [comments]

    I think you guys will like my newest clip!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Is getting BF4 worth it?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I played BF3 way back when it was new (never experienced multi as I didnt have xbox live then), and decided to pick up BF5 since it was new (which isnt my favorite game to put it lightly). I've been getting bored of MW and siege, and was wondering if BF4 was worth the money. Should I get it now or has the time to get it passed?

    submitted by /u/CookieITF
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1]Battlefield 1 Highlights #42

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Battlefield 5 compilation #7 - Top squad leads the way

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    There's just something about sniping in WW 1..

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment