• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Battlefield Tell me what you think about this screenshoot...

    Battlefield Tell me what you think about this screenshoot...


    Tell me what you think about this screenshoot...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Yeah that sums up how I died

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Return of Leveloution in BF6?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    After going back and playing Battlefield 4 I again couldnt help but to admire the crazy Levolution events. It makes me wish that they would bring these back Battlefield 6 and incorporate it on a larger scale, maybe have multiple Levolution areas on a map. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/flippnfadoodle
    [link] [comments]

    I love Battlefield

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [BF5] 300+ meter headshots for an entire match and more

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    China is following Battlefield 4's campaign

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    So the USN has deployed carriers to the SCS. The Chinese are going to draw out the carriers and then attack with their anti ship missiles, or swarm with small boats, etc. Then, once the local US forces have been removed, China will simultaneously strike the surrounding area, similar to what Japan did in WW2. China and Iran have been talking, and with Chinese support, Iran will push up to the Suez Canal and blockade it.

    Disclaimer: I don't believe there will be a war, I just think that this would be a plan.

    submitted by /u/falcon-109
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield fans what is your favorite part of BF1?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I love BF4 some much :) Best game of all time!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Was going on with Battlefield 1 Origin Version.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    For some reason i just found mostly empty game lobbys on Operations,No servers whats going on with the Game?

    submitted by /u/Falloutrim
    [link] [comments]

    how is my video ?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    POV: You're Flying and getting stomped by a base camping aa

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    UCAV Gameplay in locker 43 Killstreak

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I'll know we'll never see it in Battlefield One, but it still would be cool to see a model in game, may I present to you the Nepalese But a gun, which was chambered for the .455/570 Martini Henry round

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 or 5

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Which one is more populated on Xbox in the US? I don't know which one to start grinding again...

    submitted by /u/shaqsodas
    [link] [comments]

    Clowning around lol

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Battlefield 1 at its best

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Two piece (watch until the end)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    [BF3] Do you ever die so hard you get pulled straight to hell

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    what are some good bolt action rifles for mid to long ranges?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    There was something about the recon class that stuck out to me when I first started playing, and still play a good amount, but I found my performance lacking a lot more than people could imagine. I'm looking for something preferably with high bullet velocity, not much time to use the bolt between shots for when I'm starting off, and a good reload speed. if you have any tips to get better with other rifles, that would also be appreciated, but you don't have to help me out that much, or if you want to skim past this post, totally understandable

    submitted by /u/akrheldhekfiabcisvrl
    [link] [comments]

    BF1 bolt actions mode?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Hopped on BF1 during lockdown, there was a limited time mode with just player nation specific Bolt Actions on St. Quentin scar, Monte Grappa etc and it was awesome. Do they add this in any scheduled manner or was it just a one off?

    submitted by /u/LazyPeon616
    [link] [comments]

    Roadkill with plane

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Is the battlefield 1 premium pass worth it for 12$ ?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I'm interested in trying out all the weapons on battlefield ! I found the bf1 revolution on sale for 12$ and I'm thinking about rebuying it since I only have the standard edition, but I don't know if I should just wait until the premium pass is on sale. Edit : bought it !

    submitted by /u/ImperfectionistCoder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment