• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I just LOVE to thread the needle. Dont always get it right...but it does feel great when I do!

    Battlefield 4 I just LOVE to thread the needle. Dont always get it right...but it does feel great when I do!


    I just LOVE to thread the needle. Dont always get it right...but it does feel great when I do!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    DICE Paracel Storm

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    A rare recording of the summoning dance of the UCAV

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Didn't know the ruskies were making hover jets.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    New subreddit for AA users!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    R/AAofBattlefield is a place for all AA users and enthusiasts to commiserate and is a place to discuss tactics, share content, and engage in discussion about the anti-air gameplay of Battlefield games.

    Feel free to join!

    submitted by /u/Way2Moto
    [link] [comments]

    I did guys

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I got called a hacker today for my skillzzz in a tank. I have peaked thank you to those who called me a hacked and tried to kick me, it gave me a large ego boost.

    submitted by /u/DreamToBeAMod
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or are the graphics not supposed to be this bad? Even worse when I am not ADS

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Parcel storm camo

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Any help on how to land on the wind turbine?

    submitted by /u/AnxiousDiscipline6
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyones favorite PDW, i like MPX the most

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    flag defender

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Need a team

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Hi! I am looking for a battlefield Xbox one team for North American Servers,I have been playing for 2 years, I mostly play medic but I am a great tank, LAV, and little bird pilot plus a good attack chopper gunner. My KD is around 1.7 and my best game of op. Locker was 132-26. Best vehicle game was 63-0. And yes I have a good mic and internet.

    submitted by /u/DarkPh03nix_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One All DLC Server?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Can I get 63 people interested in a North American Conquest Large server with all maps from base game and all DLCs?

    submitted by /u/SoonerRaider
    [link] [comments]

    F35, and lav- 25 round on silk road.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    A tale in 3 acts

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    [Attack Heli] Do a barrel roll

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Help On The Deagle Order

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I recently gone back to this game on PS4 after a few years and have been playing, having a lot of fun. I only have the Dragon's Teeth DLC and have completed all the weapon orders except for the Unica 6 and the Deagle.

    To get the Unica you need to trigger a levolution even on Sunken Dragon and then after you get some headshots with it you get the Deagle.

    I really want it but I can't find a single server on that map. Not even empty ones.

    I was wondering if anyone has a server and a few people to start a match where I can just trigger that stupid levolution event and be able to finally get the Unica. I've had this DLC for 3 years now and the Deagle was the gun I wanted the most.

    submitted by /u/panosprochords
    [link] [comments]

    SHOCK | Battlefield 4 Rush Gameplay on Zavod 311 (Steam 2020)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment