• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Gotta love the 107% accuracy :)

    Battlefield 3 Gotta love the 107% accuracy :)


    Gotta love the 107% accuracy :)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    anybody not being able to launch bf3 after buying it on steam? [Question]

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    anybody i could get into it for like 2hrs then i tried launching then it didn't work so anybody have any solutions i have uninstalled it, verifed so many times cleared cache on steam, origin and firefox and google chrome it just doesn't work

    submitted by /u/pxntixm
    [link] [comments]

    Strange, Mildly Interesting Theory - Enemies Take Damage if You Jump on Their Head

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hello,

    The other day I was merrily running about a map and I'm sure I dropped off a ledge and landed on an enemies head and got a hit marker, in a Mario esque fashion...... counter theory: I was trippin bolls.

    Anyway this could be the greatest discovery of our time, imagine Mario Only Mode Servers!... or not whatevz. So is there anyone out there bored enough to test this theory with me? Hmu. If not I'll have to try it in a proper game, which would be an absolute bawbag.

    On xbox btw.

    Peace.

    submitted by /u/pieinfaceisgoodpie
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still active on Xbox?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Hi. I have a question. Is this game still active on Xbox? Or should I buy this game on my potato PC?

    CPU: i5-2430M GPU: GT 540M 2GB RAM: 6GB

    submitted by /u/OyunClashNew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment