• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Battlefield An important title

    Battlefield An important title


    An important title

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    When you take out a Jet with an Airburst

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    [BF1] Premium BF1 is great

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    BF3 was heavily scrutinized for its less cinematic sound back in the day, but I've always preferred the more realistic and brighter sound of BF3

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Meme

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Quit horsing around.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Do you think you can hide from me?! (not responsible for the gamer tag tho)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Never tell me the odds

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    What you playing? Oh, just BF 10,000BC

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Cape Helles

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    You miss all the shots you don't take [BF3]

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I’ve played so much BFV, that every time I hear a helicopter my mind screams: “ ENEMY V-1 ABOVE!!!”

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Good'ol locker

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I find it hard to play Battlefield V...

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I have always tried to get into Battlefield V, but I just can't seem to truly enjoy it like I did Battlefield 3 or 4. Do you think if I keep playing, I can truly enjoy V like everyone else seems to? I'll see gameplay from others, and it looks amazing, but it's when I finally hop into a game.. it just seems off to me. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/DeadReaper1118
    [link] [comments]

    They don't make em like they used to

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    New Update

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    So this new update - is still installing on my PC, anyways - its 32GB - like wow - that's a new map or a lot of tweaks? What are your guys theories?

    submitted by /u/SlowFatWombat
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield V - Update 7.1

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Wtf?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Probably an unpopular opinion but BF3s pre release animations are some of the best animations in Battlefield.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    BF3s pre release weapon animations (the ones we saw in Faultline) were far superior to what we ended up getting in the final game. Well not entirely as the LMG from the final game had a reload that better reflects what the reload would be IRL, but still all the animations and movement looks more fluid and weighty than what we ended up getting. Now sometimes they seem to perfect but idk. Something about them look better to me.

    Video

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    [Q?] Imagine if the SDK's were released for BF3,4,HL

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Mods, Community Maps...BF4 with Hardline maps...

    submitted by /u/ChatnNaked
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 platoon tag not showing up

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Anyone still Playing Battlefield Vietnam? In dire need of technical help

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    So I've wanted to play Battlefield Vietnam for years and a handful of other Vietnam games that weren't available to us console peasants.

    I've never used a laptop or PC for gaming my IT skills leave something to be desired to say the very least, yesterday I ordered a half decent gaming laptop and a disc copy of Vietnam from what I've gathered new software seems to have an Aneurysm when you try to play anything prior to it's creation. So I had a couple questions

    1) How much of an arseache am I going to have getting it to work?

    2) is there anyway to get Controller support for it to work? My searches have been less than helpful

    3) how difficult is it to get mods to play together for quality of life improvements?

    Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated I'm not tech savvy and a lot of the instructions provided may as well be in Mandarin to me

    Many thanks! If it's even still possible maybe this sub could get a gaming going! I can imagine the AI back then weren't exactly Sun Tzu so it would be nice to experience the game as it was intended

    submitted by /u/Manny-303
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment