• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Battlefield 3 The admins get butthurt so easily

    Battlefield 3 The admins get butthurt so easily


    The admins get butthurt so easily

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    B2K/Premium Server fix for BF3 Limited Edition owners (which doesn't involve Internet Explorer!)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: Neither DICE nor the subreddit moderators have endorsed this fix, and, as a result, cannot be held responsible for any issues that may result from the use thereof.


    The lockdown has made me incredibly bored, so I challenged myself to diagnose/fix a few issues that I've been having with various bits of software.

    One of these was Battlefield 3. I've owned Battlefield 3 Limited Edition since ~2012, and found it frustrating that I've had to use Internet Explorer to launch the game since Firefox and Chrome ended PPAPI/NPAPI Plug-in support, and using "Plugin-Free" launching never worked with B2K/Premium servers. I would always get prompted to purchase Back to Karkand, even though my Origin account said that I already own it.

    Now, I'm not the only person with this issue. It seems to be very hit and miss if owners of BF3 Limited Edition can or can't launch the game when joining B2K/Premium servers with Plugin-Free launching, and it looks like a few new users from Steam are also having the issue. Many "fixes" exist, however it looks like they don't work for the majority of people with this issue. You can try contacting support, but that also seems to be very hit and miss, with some support representatives stating that the game is no longer supported.

    I have, however, successfully identified the problem and made an unofficial fix to get Firefox & Chrome to launch the game, by modifying a script to correctly identify Back to Karkand DLC ownership. This does not bypass any DRM. You need to be a legitimate owner of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, Back to Karkand, or Battlefield 3 Premium.

    I have posted the fix to GitHub (with instructions): https://github.com/MrGForse/BF3-Limited-Edition-B2K-Fix

    Let me know if you found this worked for you, and I encourage you to read my technical explanation in the GitHub repository for full details on how my fix addresses the issue.


    Please ensure that you read the disclaimers and warnings in full. I am not responsible for any issues that may occur due to your use of this fix. The Tampermonkey extension, while useful in this case, can also be incredibly dangerous if used incorrectly. Please be vigilant, and do not install random scripts from unknown sources.

    submitted by /u/MrGForse
    [link] [comments]

    Come Join My PS3 Server!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Hey, I just rented a server on PS3 and I would like to find some buddies to play with! I am open to hosting any DLC maps and game modes per request. You can add me @ wudchuk2grasqurl and find my server by the name of "## FIRESTORM 500% 247 ##"

    pls no ban just want friends :(

    submitted by /u/bloodbornememes
    [link] [comments]

    the badmin

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    TBGCLAN server are biggest dick in world these people ban you for everything and speaking up https://youtu.be/ifj57AstWjc and let cheaters play the game and they dont get ban wtf

    submitted by /u/joelrambo
    [link] [comments]

    DMR IN MEDIC? | Battlefield 3 Noshahr Canals TDM Gameplay (Steam 2020)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Game wont launch

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Got it yesterday, and then it still worked. Wanted to hop in today and play but when i clicked launch on origin it didnt even redirect me to battlelog anymore (yes i did click repair and it did its thing but didnt fix anything) tried running as admin, in compatibility mode and still it wont launch. Also tried it through battlelog but there it just shows "Joining Server" forever does anybody know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/alexn310
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment