• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] Nothing says Battlefield like a good ol' Jihad Jeep

    Battlefield [BF4] Nothing says Battlefield like a good ol' Jihad Jeep


    [BF4] Nothing says Battlefield like a good ol' Jihad Jeep

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    [BF1942] The same game but with amazing 2020 graphics. No lootboxes, no microtransactions

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    [BF Legacy] Thanks to Steam release, BF Hardline DLC server is so pack you have to wait in queue to get in XD

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    [BF4] haha green light go "beep"

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    [BF1] Invincible horse go

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    [BFV] [BF3] [BF1] random ass video I made because I was bored

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    [BF1] Can someone explain this please!?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    [BF1] I’m an American but I still got this dog tag?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    My first time playing this game on Xbox since launch, this somehow happened. [BF1]

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    [updates] Battlefield four update?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys I booted up the xb1 today for some bf4 and there was an update but does anyone know what the update actually included or fixed?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tru_Blue
    [link] [comments]

    is it just me or... [tag]

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    [BF3] “Waiting for game to exit”

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Yesterday I was feeling nostalgic so I bought BF3 on steam cause they were having a nice sale. Every time I try to join a server it says "waiting for game to exit" and ultimately never puts me in the game. Anyone know of a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/Tskins32
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] so close yet so far

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    [BF4] Another Soul Taken By The BF Gods

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    [BF4] 2v2 Attackhelivs #9 (ft.IIRONHIDE,ronZeyy,feazy)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    [BF6] - This is my vision for a competitive mode for Battlefield that not change it into a simple TDM

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Essence of Battlefield:

    - Vehicles.

    - Destruction.

    - Squadrons

    - Teamplay

    - Objectives

    - Flags

    Do you agree? Ok..

    Cucobr's Battlefield 6 Competitive Mode:

    • Mode: Breakthrough
    • Size: 10 vs 10 (2 squads of five each)
    • Vehicles: 1 vehicle of choice for each team. You can choose a jet and the other team a tank.
    • Respawn time increased, at least 3 times.
    • Maps are destructible

    We are getting flags, squads, objectives, vehicles, destruction and teamplay.

    Feedbacks?

    submitted by /u/Cucobr
    [link] [comments]

    [BF V] As the japs we held our final cap on Pacific Islands so aggressively that the battle lasted over 20 minutes, the enemy team *just barely won. This replay I saved, several dozen arty and smoke strikes, aircraft dropped bombs, MG fire and an American V-2, all in the span of 30 seconds. Chaos...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    [Other] Current player base of the Steam BF release

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    [Other] Battlefield - Delete PC profile off my account

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    The first time I played Battlefield it was on console. When the game was installed an EA/Origin account was automatically created with a console profile. I then purchased the game for PC, and somehow it recognises that I also play on console, so a PC profile was created. The account has two profiles.

    In Battlelog, under my account it shows PC and console profile.

    I don't want to play on PC, and want to delete my PC profile. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Menu Loading time [BFV]

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Whenever I exit a game to the main menu the game takes absolutely ages to load the menu. I'm talking more than 5 minutes. Its honestly faster just to alt f4 the game and boot it up again. I even have the game installed on my SSD. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix to it?

    submitted by /u/Flaum__
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] BF3, BF4, BFBC2 Freezing and Crashing my PC

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I have this problem since 2018 I've tried every way out there, Im so desperate that Im out here on reddit asking how can I fix it, the problem is basically whenever I play BF3 or BF4 or BFBC2, the game freezes my pc 5-20 Minutes into a match or mission. I can hear sound from the PC for 30 seconds before it stopping and my mouse not moving. on BF4 I've noticed that if I play on "Siege Of Shanghai" I can play up to a hour before crashing but If I play on "Operation Locker" the PC crashes in 5 Minutes.

    My Specs:

    Windows 10 Pro

    Intel Core I5-4690K CPU @ 3.50 GHz

    Nvidia GTX 760

    16GB of RAM

    submitted by /u/Eggitheegg
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] What should I buy?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    [BF Legacy] Shoutout to EA for helping saving DLC community

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    EA has released BF games on Steam. But they only sell premium editions so every new gamer will have DLCs. NO MORE SPLIT COMMUNITY (unless you buy game on origin).

    I was just playing Hardline DLC map Code Blue which is basically a disco. It was amazing seeing these new players just having fun in DLC map. This should really help DLC long term in BF3, BF4, BFH and BF1. SO WELL DONE EA.

    I know some people hate on this because prices are higher, but it's good for community long term.

    submitted by /u/ohshrimp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment