• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Battlefield 4 This game still looks fantastic.

    Battlefield 4 This game still looks fantastic.


    This game still looks fantastic.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Just gonna drop this here after doing it on conquest for the first time

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Naval Strike server live on PS4

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Naval Strike has been a favorite rotation of mine and now that I've slowly stopped playing BF 5 I've came back to BF4. Throwing up the server for a week to see how full it stays. YMB's Naval Strike Server is the name. It's east coast US located.

    submitted by /u/noname87scr
    [link] [comments]

    PROMOTED!!!!!!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I was in awe when I got it

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Is is still somehow possible to get the 3x scope on .44 magnum?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I want it so bad.

    submitted by /u/zliu_
    [link] [comments]

    fix your auto balance on xbox 360 servers Dice

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    If you ever wonder how someone goes 250-3 in a round....

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Just watched a quite popular BF4 streamer farming attack heli with his buddy in Siege of Shanghai (of course). Half way through the game someone who is decent with heli joins the game, and managed to score few hits on the admin. Admin proceeded to "bullykill" said player and make him unable to spawn.

    Typical admin abuse in BF4...

    PS: Server name included "Noobs Welcome", typical again

    submitted by /u/yc167
    [link] [comments]

    Medic stonks

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Any PDW R fans out there?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Can’t get squads to work on PC

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    A buddy and I are trying to squad together on PC but when I'm on the squad menu I can't leave. Then when I press quick play it starts is on opposite teams every time. I also can't invite him to games.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/TrumpetMan55
    [link] [comments]

    Needed more rounds in the clip :D

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Phantom Assignment

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Alright I have posted a few times about the assignment already but I need a squad who will help me unlock the 4th phase. I'm on Xbox and I already have the hammerhead and giants dogtags. I just need to get this phase opens. I appreciate it and hope I get a few who will help me out.

    submitted by /u/BatPanda88
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] oww tv and tow game...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    US INFANTRY ONLY ON PC

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    If u like Infantry only ,come join us on =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY Server & Stop by & Visit us at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to unlock tank stuff?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    How can I get fast tank points man

    Any map recommendations, gameplay tips? I really want to unlock canister shell, used to love it in bf3

    thank you

    submitted by /u/Blackwater_7
    [link] [comments]

    Sensitivity settings

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am having trouble configuring my sensitivity settings for the newer games. I'm trying to copy over my settings from bf4 (40% soldier/vehicle sensitivity and 60% ads sensitivity since I play one Xbox One) over to bf1 and bf5 but when I play on those 2 games with that configuration they seem different in the that the ads sensitivity feels too slow and the soldier sensitivity feels way faster. I do have the uniform soldier aim turned on and have the coefficient set to default. I even turned down the acceleration affect and it still feels off.

    submitted by /u/twixxter5130
    [link] [comments]

    Now that Battlefield 4 is on Steam, do I need to repurchase it?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I've owned Bf4 on origin for a few years now with all of the DLC packs, do I need to repurchase everything in order to play with people that are picking it up and playing it through Steam?

    submitted by /u/carameldrops670
    [link] [comments]

    They Had JUST finished the Outbreak Easter Egg. I felt kinda bad.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    i just completed the campaign in one day!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    i got every dog tag gold on every mission and gave Irish the C4 and guess what! i didnt get any dog tags the two melee weapons i didnt get and i didnt get the m429

    submitted by /u/LongjumpingPeanut9
    [link] [comments]

    Medal of Honor remaster???????

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    imagine Medal of Honor to be remastered

    submitted by /u/21150412Keith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment