• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I love it when friends come together

    Battlefield 4 I love it when friends come together


    I love it when friends come together

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    This is why I laugh my butt off almost every time I fly a jet on Dawnbreaker

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 remains the best war FPS currently available. What are the best servers to team up with people with mics?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I like the Tropic Lightning server a lot - hardcore, lots of maps, all conquest large and carrier assault. But not a lot of people use mics or truly work as squads.

    Any suggestions? Can share my gamer tag as well.

    submitted by /u/WhatIsCicada18
    [link] [comments]

    Stats?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Alors On Danse (Sound On For Music)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Bye have a wonderful time!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 on origin

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I am going to buy battlefield 4 for my brother and I and wanted to make sure there are a lot of players playing and if getting it on origin instead of steam is ok.Thanks.

    submitted by /u/XJackRipperX
    [link] [comments]

    A rant about admins

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have my problem I get into a normal community server and end up killing that one guy who's the admin and I immediately get banned :/ like cmon dude....

    submitted by /u/Normal-Jaguar
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect spawn saved by the bell

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Helping players to complete BF4 assignments

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    If you want help to complete multiplayer assignments in BF4 such as UCAV, phantom bow, hidden dog tags etc...hit me up... AussieGringoBR on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Hoskovich
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen during game bug?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I am wondering why I get this. Is this me being kicked to make room for a VIP in a server or a technical reason? Or maybe me losing connection mid game. I read another reddit post on how to fix it but was wondering why it happens in the first place.

    submitted by /u/superorignalusername
    [link] [comments]

    1v1s are the best part of battlefield

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Are the guns acting strange for everybody else!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Trying to use a sniper but it wont fire! I have to tap the trigger rapidly to get a response otherwise nothing same with shotties.

    submitted by /u/An4rchyZay
    [link] [comments]

    US INFANTRY ONLY ON PC

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    If u like Infantry only ,come join us on =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY Server & Stop by & Visit us at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Can't launch the game

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Never had any problems before at all. Playing on PC.

    I try to launch the game thru Origin (signed in). It opens chrome battelog (for some reason, never used to). I click PLAY CAMPAIGN. I then get a prompt saying " Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" I click yes. It then says initializing at the bottom of the chrome page and nothing ever happens.

    submitted by /u/the-tru-albertan
    [link] [comments]

    Testing out some editing with some memes, tell me what you think.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Best keybinds and settings for flying on PC?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I used to play on PS4 and loved flying the UH-1Y Venom in Rush to spawn friendlies around the objective. The controls were easy and straight-forward.

    Now I'm on PC and I fly like total ass with the default control setup. I'm having a frustrating time getting used to maneuvering the aircraft with the mouse. I can't put my finger on why it's so difficult—everything just feels "wrong."

    I'm wondering how the experienced PC pilots have their settings configured for flying both choppers and jets. What binds do you use for attitude and throttle controls? Any other settings or tweaks that you may recommend?

    submitted by /u/3PoundsOfFlax
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 has a good single player campaign, is realistic and has sm...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember that one YouTube video of the statue from Propaganda dancing to a remix of the Chinese infantry call outs?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I've been looking for it for ages now I dunno if it's gone

    submitted by /u/SenorBulbasaur
    [link] [comments]

    Why is premium still $40 USD after almost 6-7 years?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    machine gun+ bipod + m1 held down = ??????

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    We're all posting stats now?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment