• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Battlefield 3 This should totally return in the next games!

    Battlefield 3 This should totally return in the next games!


    This should totally return in the next games!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Having some of the most fun ever this month in BF3 (PC)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Shout out to all you new players , it's so nice to see a lot of new players in the game. A month ago it was average rank of 120 now it's like 50. Seeing new DLC servers in the USA is also great , I am so used to having jump on German servers. Also I got my first kill running someone over with a forklift which was awesome .

    Edit: played this game since launch

    submitted by /u/ThorinTheGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Issues playing BF3 on PC

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Hi all. Played BF3 every day on PS3 when it came out until I eventually forgot about it. Bought it for PC this year on Origin and have been playing it nearly every day for the past few weeks. Never really had any issues joining servers or playing games until a few days ago.

    Every time I try to join a server now, BF3 opens, loads me into the spawn screen, kicks me after a few seconds, and gives me the error "Game disconnected: your connection to the server timed out." I really have no idea what caused it to do that out of the blue. Doesn't matter which server I join. I reset my router and all my network settings but to no avail. Tried repairing the game through Origin and nothing.

    I typically play on servers with around 40-50ms ping and I typically have a similar ping through my network connection. When I play, there are usually other household members streaming or gaming but it has never given me issues. I even got the dreaded orange lag triangle once and I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/camtexem
    [link] [comments]

    Running this game thru Steam on GeForce NOW (streaming service)?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Hi all, I got this game for free on origin, but I am thinking of rebuying the game through steam because I have leftover money (lmao).

    Since Steam works on GeForce NOW, and I buy and run BF3 on Steam, what would the end result be? Would I be able to load the game on GeForce NOW without any issues? Would someone be able to test this out?

    submitted by /u/LordCommanderTaurusG
    [link] [comments]

    1 Hour 25 Minute Gameplay. An ASMR :D from the Strike at Karkand. 177-42 Enjoy

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Famas No foregrip, heavy barrel ✅ Is the Famas overpowered? 143-28

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I made a short little knife montage the other day after my first day back to BF3 in years

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Do people still play BF3 on Xbox One/360?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Im thinking of buying BF3 on Xbox one with the 360 disc but i dont know if people are still playing on Xbox. Can anyone tell me if people still play on there? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ghostrider12YT
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Looking for co-op partner

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I know co-op is pretty dead in this game but I'm late to the party and trying to get some unlocks. Anyone game?

    submitted by /u/TheFlyingRazzberry
    [link] [comments]

    The brilliance of Battlefield 3 private servers, and the flawed anti-cheat.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Account in question

    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/GoldenGunCrew/stats/820165629/pc/

    I am curious what other people's opinion of this situation is.

    submitted by /u/Cobra8811
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: Defib+Knife Only Placing 4th Better Score !! 15,000points

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Did 'em double dirty!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Does bf3 have crossplay?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I want to start playing bf3 with a few of my friends. But my 1 friend has an xbox while everyone else plays on PC. Is there a way we can all play online together?

    submitted by /u/onetwothrowawa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment