• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Battlefield 3 The good old days <3 but not many people are online on Pc today :-(

    Battlefield 3 The good old days <3 but not many people are online on Pc today :-(


    The good old days <3 but not many people are online on Pc today :-(

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    [NSFW, Gore] Me when I see an enemy tank and try to hit it.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    BF3 running rough (PC)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Build specs: Win 10, i5 9600k, GTX 1660 Super, 16gb ram. I've tried all variations of video settings, all variations of mouse DPI, and cannot get it to run smoothly. When aiming down my sights, the front sight is "blocky", moving side to side while looking down sights is also "blocky". FPS are 150+, sometimes 200, and I'm still using a 60hz monitor (I know it's on the list). Weird thing is, BF4 and BF1 run great on High or Ultra settings so I'm wondering if it's a Direct X 12 issue. Anyone with a newer build have any insight? I saw another post of someone adjusting the .cfg file to only run DX11.1, but I haven't tried that (still trying to figure out exactly how to do that). My understanding with Win10 is that the drivers should all be up to date. Any help would be appreciated, I'm getting destroyed in game trying to play this way. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/2ADrSuess
    [link] [comments]

    Haaaaalp

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I found battlefield 3 the other day for my 360 and was SO excited! I loved that game years ago and hated losing it. Anyway I went through all the downloads and updates only to find multiplayer or anything on the multiplayer disc doesn't work. It'll say loading and stall. Every now and then it'll give me a alert saying "battlefield one is ready to play" ??? Am I missing something? Grant it it's been almost 8 years since I played it and a lot could've changed but I'm confused. Any and all help appreciated

    submitted by /u/Andre504
    [link] [comments]

    Will my stats be reset

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I bought battlefield 3 on steam because its on sale and don't know whether or not to link it to my original origin account, if I do, will it reset my stats from when I played xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/eeeeeeeethan
    [link] [comments]

    UNDERRATED GUN OF SUPPORT CLASS? | Battlefield 3 Noshahr Canals TDM Gameplay (Steam 2020)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    The Noshar Ninja 2 (knife, trolling, body-slam, ladder-jumps, etc.)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment