• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Be mindful of other programs installed on your PC, could warrant a ban by Punkbuster

    Battlefield 3 Be mindful of other programs installed on your PC, could warrant a ban by Punkbuster


    Be mindful of other programs installed on your PC, could warrant a ban by Punkbuster

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Hello Battlefield community,

    I recently purchased BF3 on Steam to relive the memories I once had of the game years ago. After playing for roughly 15 hours, I have received a permanent global ban by Evenbalance without any stated reason or motive.

    I understand that this software isn't reliable from Google searches, but after only playing for 15 hours, a new copy of the game through Steam and a clean record, including clean stats with nothing out of the ordinary, I have been banned. I have filed a report ticket in the hopes of a un-ban but from research online, this seems unlikely.

    I understand this isn't the place to ask for advice, but I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue? It strangely occurred after the new Windows update, so this could be the potential culprit. I do however, work in Cyber Security, so questionable files and programs that could be considered "hacking" such as Wireshark, Cheat-engine, Autopsy, Ghidra etc. are on my PC, but would this be under terms for a Ban of this nature if none of them were used on or whilst playing Battlefield 3?

    If anything, if you have an update or have potential files and programs that could be considered dodgy, maybe consider saving your account whilst you still have a chance. Serve this as a warning to be careful what programs you have on your PC whilst Punkbuster/Evenbalance is running, and keep in mind "its intrusive" and running "24/7" - this is especially a warning to new Steam users, like myself, once your account is linked, there is no way to un-link the Origin account to your Steam without interference from EA themselves.

    I see that BF3 also has a rule 6, that could potentially be against sub-rules, but I would like to dispute that as this post serves as a warning to users who have joined this incredible franchise and either run into the same issue, or still have the chance to make sure that there is nothing that could be a credible cause to an unwarranted Ban.

    submitted by /u/DougBoik
    [link] [comments]

    In the Ruins! (Scavenger/ Epicenter)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Cant play Multiplayer

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Hello, I recently bought BF3 on steam as it is 2$ and I am not able to play Multiplayer. Everytime I load the game up it opens chrome and tells me that my Email and password are wrong. I assume it is because my Email for my Steam account is different from my Origins. Is there something im missing? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Pupherson
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmmmmm

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Request To Play: Rush Caspian Border Aug A3 RDS+Heavy Barrel+Magnum 30-6

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    CO-OP buddy

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    anybody want to run the coop missions? for find a match via match making and just got the game on steam

    cheers

    submitted by /u/big_nobbers
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issue with premium?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I had premium for long time and now when I tried to join those map it keep saying I need premium. I can only play original maps. Even the site shows I owned.

    I'm in PC, btw

    submitted by /u/elyuma
    [link] [comments]

    The IRNV scope is a beast!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I usually play Support, running and gunning with the PKP and I've just found out a few days ago that the thermal scope is an absolute beast, it's like playing the game on Easy mode, to be honest, because I don't even need to distinguish the enemies from the environments, hell, I think that using this scope made me slightly worse at the game!

    Try it out, you won't regret it.

    submitted by /u/sack0fd3mon
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 not working. Any help?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Issues: Cant launch from Steam, Origin, or Battlelog.

    Tried Remedies: Re-installed, Validated Files, Updated Punkbuster, and restarted PC.

    submitted by /u/suvroB
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any active scavenger servers on PC?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    BF3 Team

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a BF3 team, I'm glad if someone could contact me about it.

    submitted by /u/LvckShooter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment