• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Battlefield MG42 flank [BFV]

    Battlefield MG42 flank [BFV]


    MG42 flank [BFV]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    [Battlefield 4] Found this old clip, thought you guys might enjoy it

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    [BF3] There's the Bermuda Triangle, and then there's this pedestrian overpass

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    [BFV] How did I get this random plane kill?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Started paying BF1 again, it was a hoot [discussion]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    it's been really fun to experience some of the maps again, they're really cool and atmospheric, the gameplay has a good feeling to it, i prefer the slower time to kill compared to BFV, would like to know how people feel about BF1 in the grand scheme of Battlefield games.

    submitted by /u/BreadRoll22
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Anyone tried to launch the game lately? My Mouse doesn't work?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    [Battlefield 3] Back to Battlefield 3 in 2020 - Worth playing ?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    [Battlefield] Another clip, short but sweet

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    [Battlefield 1] BF1 No Hud - The most beautiful battlefield

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    [Bf1]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1 4k screenshots of 2020 [BF1]

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    [BF4] good videos :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    [Battlefield 1]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I purchase this game On most of your consensus and I'm absolutely loving it. Coming from modern warfare it's such a great change of pace. Mostly everyone plays the objective and most games really comes down to the wire. I just have one additional question, should I also buy the season pass with all the dlc? I've been playing with the release maps, but I'm wondering if more servers would be available if I did purchase it. And I just want to thank you guys again for the recommendation, it's incredible.

    submitted by /u/Bullybum
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] i usually don't play support but i understand why everyone enjoys it, lmao

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    [BF:L] I miss the C4 Bikes from BF3!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    [Other] Do you we look more fondly to older Battlefield games in retrospect than originally?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I use this generation as an example:

    When Battlefield 4 came out, it was admitedly a mess, but even they fixed it people were still not really happy with the product. Yet, in the years since Battlefield 4 is referred to this almost perfect game and is held in much higher regard than it was originally.

    Same goes for Battlefield 1, there was a lot of bickering about this game was it's original lifespan, yet know now people claim it's masterpiece.

    Look, I agree that Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 1 are excellent games and I still play them from time to time today, but it's funny to me how in retrospect they have became so much better games in people's minds. Same will probably happen with Battlefield 5, which was the worst launch of Battlefield game , but in last few months has became an awesome game.

    submitted by /u/germibobi
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Is battlefield 1 revolution worth the buy in 2020?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Are the bf1 servers populated now?

    submitted by /u/Annnonymus
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy [Battlefield V]?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    I regularly play Battlefield 1 and I quite like it. But every time I look for Battlefield V reviews, people have mixed opinions. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/dhruvorigins
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Best flanks Battlefield V (Aggressive killstreak Assault)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    [BF4] A new server looking for active players

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Hi. Me and a couple friends started a BF4 server on PS4 earlier this week and are looking for active players and perhaps more admins. The server is online right now if you want to help us and go drop a 'favorite'. It would really help with the visibility.

    The idea behind getting out own server was to make it so that there are no rules that benefit a certain player type such as chopper pilots etc.

    Server name is [ZORG] EU - NO RULES

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Hostile_Raccoon
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Are the servers still populated?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I didn't know where else to ask, so here I am. I wanna buy BF1 right now which is on sale but I don't know if the Asian servers are still populated.

    submitted by /u/RemiIlion
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] I back to BF1 and Love it. You can't die in Tank when is teamplay :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    [help] Not unlocking weapons even though I'm the correct rank

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    For example, I'm rank 6 assault but still haven't unlocked the Gewehr 43 or the M1A1 carbine. What's happening?

    submitted by /u/Alluhsnackbar911
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment