• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Story of my career

    Battlefield 4 Story of my career


    Story of my career

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    My helicopters now

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Not the best use of team resources...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Are people still playing Battlefield 4 on PC???

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I just got Origin access and want to play Battlefield 4 multiplayer...but I don't know whether people are still playing the game or not l

    submitted by /u/prachand0408
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox - how large is the player base now a days?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I use to play BF4 on Xbox one and I'm curious how large the player base is currently and if I should get back into it

    submitted by /u/PDWORLD
    [link] [comments]

    Some highlights of my last couple months of attempting better movement/aim on controller. Hope you enjoy this simple fragmovie

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Found some more clips

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    There needs to be a two person max per elevators. This was just silly.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    PunkBuster kicking me out

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Have reinstalled punk buster multiple times it's not blocked by windows and it says it's there on my pc and running automatically yet I'm still getting kicked.Any other possible fixes?Ive run out of ideas

    submitted by /u/GibbyGibblinton
    [link] [comments]

    How does the division thing work?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    For example I am in division 4 in LMGs and 6 in killing tanks. Is this good? Is 10 the best or 1 the best?

    submitted by /u/lokluk
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 - Pistols only?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    trying to start a pistols round...

    submitted by /u/Madboolean
    [link] [comments]

    Getting faster at target acquisition

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Large Battles/ DLC servers aren't working?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    For the past week I haven't been able to load any Large Battles or DLC servers at all. Is it just me or are others having this issue? (Xbox btw)

    submitted by /u/CombativePig
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck VQ37 Servers.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I was playing on one of their servers and we had a guy just sitting in our base not using the AA. Everyone wanted this guy kicked and the admin was on the other team. Apparently this guy was friends with the admin so instead the badmin just started banning everyone else who complained about this guy. I've been on their servers for years and this is what they do. Fuck VQ37

    submitted by /u/AndroidIsAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment