• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Battlefield [Meme] Teammates... Do i have to say more?

    Battlefield [Meme] Teammates... Do i have to say more?


    [Meme] Teammates... Do i have to say more?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    [BF1] Helpful tip for those of you that say that bf1 doesn't have any players. Go to server browser. Reset filter. Check slots None, 1-5, 6-10 and 10+. Go back to server browser. Click L3 twice to filter by players and boom. There are at least always 2000 players at anytime on USA servers.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    [BF3] Scout heli 2 vs 1 - one of many clips waiting to be compiled

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    [BF4] Don't you love it when this happens?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    [Battlefield1] IMPROVISE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I would give all my money to a BF:BC2 remaster[BFBC2]

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I'd love to relive those days, what about you?

    submitted by /u/StiffGizzy
    [link] [comments]

    [Battlefield V] You can kill a person driving a car with the Katana

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    [Question] is bf4 still populated on PC?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Is Battlefield 4 still populated on PC?

    Just got a PC and was wondering if there are still people playing on the pc. Bf4 was one of my favorite Xbox games and I wanted to relive the memories

    submitted by /u/Raptorlord102
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Gave me war flashbacks even though I wasn't in one

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    [Clip] I was not expecting that!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    [BF4] The end of my most recent 3200tk Locker run (Xbox). I might be a little aggressive.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    [BF3] I was pretty proud of this.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    [BF1] Heavy flank and no mercy :D

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    [question] How much of the map is destructible in the most recent battlefield?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I've never played a battlefield game and I have no idea what the most recent one is called but one of my friends who does play battlefield said that the environment is destructible but didn't say how much. I'm used to destruction like what rainbow six siege has where you can destroy certain walls and that's it so is the battlefield destruction similar or can you break more then that? I'm really interested because I love how destruction can change up the gameplay entirely but call of duty doesn't have any destruction at all and in rainbow six there's only a few destructible walls per map so battlefield seemed pretty interesting

    submitted by /u/MonsterHunter6353
    [link] [comments]

    [Hardline] Operator Shortcut bug?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I just purchased the game and wanted a head start so I bought the operator shortcut but I'm not sure if it worked or not. The only primary weapons it unlocked were the R700, M98B, SOCOM16, and SR-25 ECC. I know I only receive weapons you can purchase with cash but is that really it? I was hoping to unlock the AWS but it's still locked behind $81,000. Am I just not understanding this or is this a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Levitecus
    [link] [comments]

    [OTHER] I need help picking a BF game for PS4!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I traditionally play on my XBOX but my SO is addicted to The SIMS lately so I think it's time to pick one up for the PS4.

    I pretty much like them all so I'm having a hard time picking which one to download. Keeping in mind which game is still widely played , good performance etc.

    Thank you all!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Justalittlecomment
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] [BFV] Are There any Platoons That Play Both Battlefield 1 and V?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    I heard from Westie that when platoons were first implemented in Battlefield 1 there was discussion about it here on Reddit so I figured I'd search for a platoon here. I'd like to join a platoon because team play has always been important in Battlefield. No one wants the Medic that doesn't revive, the sniper that doesn't play the objective or the Support that doesn't give ammo in their squad. I play on Xbox One on the United States' East coast.

    submitted by /u/Blank-Co
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Any good discords?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I've been getting back into bf4 with a friend but would appreciate more squad mates who use mics. Anyone know good LFG servers or want to join mine?

    submitted by /u/Antonio12345677
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Taking out the pilot and his gunner with a medic rifle

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    [battlefield4] Recent highlights from improvements on an aggressive play style. Enjoy. :)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    [Battlefield] Let's help DICE with their next BF game!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    [Battlefield] Let's help DICE with their next BF game!

    After the colossal failure that is Battlefield V, I think EA could use any help in creating a better title next time.

    For what I've heard, it seems like EA kind of lost touch with the community, and I think I got a cool idea for a way to help DICE understand what the community wants from the next Battlefield game.

    As it seems, the next game will launch in at least a year from now, which means now its a good time to give DICE some guidance - they still have enough time to incorporate our feedback into the game.

    I'm looking for 3-5 Battlefield enthusiasts that play/ed a lot of BF1, BFV (and maybe some BF3) for help on my project. No special skills are required but deep knowledge about the aforementioned games, seriousness, and love for the Battlefield series.

    DM me if you're interested, or link someone you think might wanna help :)

    https://preview.redd.it/tmxzhkm478s41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d3575e2b958fafede409be2f0f211b309cd49cb

    submitted by /u/SuperFire101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment