• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Battlefield 4 DAMN it feels good to be back. 200fps, ultra settings. I will NEVER play Battlefield 5 again.

    Battlefield 4 DAMN it feels good to be back. 200fps, ultra settings. I will NEVER play Battlefield 5 again.


    DAMN it feels good to be back. 200fps, ultra settings. I will NEVER play Battlefield 5 again.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Friendly reminder to always take the shot, no matter how unlikely it is you’ll hit

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Knifen't

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    One does not simply get away after killing the flag carrier.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    This is such a classic

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    First shot didn’t register.... got it later in the round anyways

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Three stones, one bird.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Controller on Pc

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    While using DS4 my input is all messed up.. I can't fly using my keyboard. How can I use my PS4 controller on pc for BF4?

    submitted by /u/Soulfreezer
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with fullscreen

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    The only Rush server

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Apparently I was banned because I had a claymore equipped and I didn't read their dumb rules.

    1. Claymores are a part of Rush, you cannot ban them. 90% of defending is watching Flanks and Claymores are a part of that.
    2. Really I was banned? I didn't even kill anyone with it. I dont mind taking it off to please your stupidity but there was no reason to ban me over it. You have the only Rush server going on PS4 so now I have no way to play my favorite game mode.

    I cant even message the admin because I have no idea who the admin is.

    submitted by /u/MrGeary08
    [link] [comments]

    Left… right. no, left!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    How can I see which BF4 DLCs I own without owning the game

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I picked up some of the BF4 DLCs back when they were free in 2016. Now I want to pick up the standard edition for 4,99 but only when I picked up China Rising and Dragon's Teeth. Unfortunately I can't see which DLCs I own before I buy the core game. Does anyone know a trick?

    Edit: The second I posted it I thought about a solution. Looked up my order history and found what I was searching. Of course I didn't pick up Dragon's Teeth....

    submitted by /u/Jeb_x
    [link] [comments]

    T-bagging a tank just never gets old.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Have you ever seen a 7 man squad in BF4 wow?? ������

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I need someone with BF4 exclusive layers to help me import an emblem in BF1!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Ok, so there's this emblem that I really want in BF1, but I can't use it because I'm missing one or more unlockable layers from BF4 (I don't have BF4). I have been told that it's possible for a person with the required layers to import and share the emblem with me, so if anyone here has the required layers I would be very thankful if they could help me out.

    This is the emblem in question: https://emblemsbf.com/emblem-39634.html

    These are the layers used in the emblem:

    - ArrowBent

    - Circle

    - Shield6

    - Square

    - Strokebent

    - Triangle

    - Wing4

    submitted by /u/F0ngen
    [link] [comments]

    M4 Gameplay - Battlefield 4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    A PS3 Player wants to know his stats

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    As the title says i am curious about my progress. But i have trouble about finding a way to see them, i would also be happy to be able to create a Battlelog emblem. I downloaded Battlefield Companion app and logged in with my psn account, but it shows my account as a ps4 account and i can't see my stats. You guys know where can i see my stats?

    submitted by /u/HolyKnightEldigan
    [link] [comments]

    Poor guy never saw it coming...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Are Battlefield 4 German or other eu servers still active and populated?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    So am I crazy or did battlefield 4 remove the ability to view the full map in multiplayer?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment