• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] If you do this go play world of tanks

    Battlefield [BF4] If you do this go play world of tanks


    [BF4] If you do this go play world of tanks

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Settings for next Battlefield game [BF]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    In my opinion, it's a bit too early for a War On Terror setting, considering that as we speak it's still unfolding. Still, some people might appreciate the setting. It might also be just a tad early for the Yugoslav Wars, but personally I'd settle for anything here except modern/futuristic war, since we've had several BF games like that in the past decade and I just don't like that setting in general.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/agent_detective
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Faction Balance in newer Battlefields

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I am not a fan of the way dice balances their factions in Battlefield 3 up to Battlefield V. Sometimes i don't even know what Faction i play until i make the first kill because there is no real difference, except for the vehicles. This makes the balance between factions nearly negligible.

    I'd wish for dice to go further and faction lock weapons aswell and give every faction more polished and unique features, exclusive to them. The weapon balance would then be clearly related to the faction balance and doesn't need to be symmetrical.

    To give an example:

    I recently played Rising Storm2 and the factions play very distinguishable. The Vietcong can use tunnels to their advantage and have the AK, which has a better penetration than the M16 from the US-Forces. They also have the rpg exclusivly. The US-Forces on the other side have attack helicopters and grenade lainchers exclusivly. You have to rethink your playstyle everytime you switch factions.

    It makes also the audio much more important, since you can distinguish the weapon sounds. You could, for example, pick up an enemy weapon if you sneak behind them, so they don't get suspicios by the gunsound. It would make the game a lot deeper

    Do you guys think this would make Battlefield better?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/st141050
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] PC - Looking For A Clan

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'm looking for a clan on BF4 for PC. Are clans still a thing? Just got back on due to the state lockdown we are having, and I'm looking to join a clan and play with some people. Please let me know if you have a clan for me, or if you know someone that had a clan! Based in the US. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/bunnae
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Looking for admins on new server (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Me and my brothers were interested in managing our own server so we decided to pursue it. It's only for a week currently but we intend to continue it if there is interest. Server name is: [ZORG] - NEW SERVER - NO RULES - LOOKING FOR ADMINS

    Comment below or message owner (me) on PSN (ID: HostileRaccoon)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Hostile_Raccoon
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Imagine getting shot in the arm then doing a 360 no-scope

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    [BF2,3,4] My fav map across all three games

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    [BFV] Evasion Under the Bridge

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Is it dead or is something broken? [BF1]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    [BF4] I imagine they were pretty surprised...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    [BFV] I love the smell of napalm in the morning

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    [BF4] Whats with all these Military dudes playing Battlefield?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Ok, lemme say this first: I'm not shitting on anyone in the military, I think you guys are fucking sick. But I've noticed that out of all of the games available, dudes in the military seem to flock towards a Battlefield title, especially BF4. Reading some of the server titles, I see: Marine Corp Xth Battalion/USS SUSSEX/ARMY yada yada yada. Again, I'm not hating, but it's just peculiar to me. Is it because it's the most realistic shooter franchise? Do these guys just happen to have similar taste? If anyone can give me a decent answer (Preferably someone in the military themselves) that would be dope.

    submitted by /u/LilChugJug2
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] I was really straining my eyes with this one

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    [Other] When do you think the next Battlefield should take place?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    [BF3] BF3 Gunplay VS BF4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    so i just recently picked up bf3 on pc after playing 4 and i wanted to see if there was a difference between PC and Console and HOLY SHIT im going to probably sound like a moron for saying this but i enjoy BF3's gunplay more than 4 ! i dont know what it is its smooth its fast paced and its rewarding i found myself getting my asshole split open on noshair canals for 20 minutes while being able to shoot back to some level of effectiveness more enjoyable than most of my time on bf4 i dont know if this opinion is one that is considered odd but damn i said it BF3's gunplay is better than 4 from what ive experienced so far

    submitted by /u/HonorIsLost
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Trash meta?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I just decided to hop in this game recently bc quarantine ya know? First thing i notice, what is with all of these campers? It's so excessive. I don't think I've had more than 5 deaths in a match that didn't come from a dude sitting across the way with an LMG. It makes the game so painstakingly annoying. Anybody know what's up with this?

    submitted by /u/Takalhii
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] What Battlefield is best to join right now?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I have played Battlefield for years, ever since Bad Company came out. I have played some multiplayer for every game since then, excluding V. I haven't played since Battlefield 1 first dropped and am interested in getting back into the series. Right now, which one would be the best for me to hop back into?

    submitted by /u/What-The-Dicks
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] So any battlefield game i try to play always has trouble connecting? Why?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    My internet speed is 20mbs and when play any other game online i have no troube at all. Is it just EA servers are bad or what?

    submitted by /u/AnxiousFishermen
    [link] [comments]

    [BF5] 68-6 Al Sundan Breakthrough | WE STILL LOST!!! |

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    [BFV] I really miss outpost; the same conquest feel with better close quarters around the objectives is so fun. Here's one of my favorite moments attacking a point.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 stuck on connecting [PS4]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I've tried everything but the only suggestion people give is to restart your internet... I DONT WANT TO DO THAT EVERY TIME I LOG ON and when I do it sometimes still says connecting. Please help!

    submitted by /u/SlugBugDog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment