• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Sorry ..

    Battlefield 4 Sorry ..


    Sorry ..

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    So these 2 guys got stuck on the bridge in Flood Zone!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I’m not the best at BF4 but I like to think I can manage.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Talk about some fuckin’ timing bud

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    We were beating Russia on their own turf, until some mysterious lag killed the best squad. Then, when I was going 25-4, I mysteriously lost connection, after which they regained control.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    How to get these nowadays?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    High ping and frequent ping spikes (900ms+)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    High ping and frequent ping spikes (900ms+)

    Every server listed has the exact same ping. Also, why are all the servers in Germany? I'm playing out of Texas, are there not any servers closer to me?

    Also, when I play, my ping starts at ~150, but often spikes to almost 1000 and I get kicked. How can I prevent this? (I'm on PC).

    Update: I tried setting the Region to North America, now every server is at exactly 199 or 220 across the board. My connection is solid, I speed tested it and it's fast (<50ms consistently).

    Second Update: I updated PunkBuster with pbsetup.exe, and it's working fine now!

    https://preview.redd.it/rm4vvxesggr41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c9ddddbc4c72d08e055810a224db8757b67ca24

    submitted by /u/nikita9001
    [link] [comments]

    This dude was putting claymore in front of me and another support and being a dick, so I returned the favor. He didn't do it anymore

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Holy shit the UMP-9 is bad

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Why on earth would anyone use this piece of shit over the UMP-45? Or any other PDW for that matter. The only PDW I can think of that is worse than the UMP-9 is the Groza-4. Not to mention having to get the 50 repair tool ribbons was a pain in the ass too

    submitted by /u/Redman152
    [link] [comments]

    TOURNAMENT EVENTS

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    We will be holding Tournament Events on the =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY server all week long for PC Players, So stop by & join us for good old Battlefield 4 Action & Remember i'll see you on the Battlefield & Check us out: https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Full domination against China in 3:15. Then, suddenly, the entire server loses connection... �� caw bitch

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    How To Clear Metro Stairs

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    anyone knows how to get your team out of this baserape when you join in halfway?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 PC kicked by FairFight

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Stinger

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    What would happen if 32 players shot 1 stinger at a helicopter at the same time and they used the flares/jammer

    submitted by /u/dm_memes12
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 PC - Looking For A Clan

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'm looking for a clan on BF4 for PC. Are clans still a thing? Just got back on due to the state lockdown we are having, and I'm looking to join a clan and play with some people. Please let me know if you have a clan for me, or if you know someone that had a clan! Based in the US. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/bunnae
    [link] [comments]

    Devs not patching the fake player count on server will be the end of this game

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    I’ll take it

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Is There Any Interest In A BF4 Rush Tournament (European Servers)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying a server and setting it up for a rush tournament that would happen each weekend. Players would join in any way they would like, full squad, duo, solo and would be placed within a squad if there is enough room. The server would be 64 players, maps would be chosen by the squad leaders; elimination and then the choice. The game would be as skilled based as possible, thus no UCAV, mortar, IRNV, etc. If a player breaks these rules they will be banned as long as there is clear evidence against them, the game will be restarted if it was still in it's infancy. A prize pool would mean restricted access to the tournament, so it would be just to play to be the best at BF4 rush. I hope that this would be something people are interested in, personally would love to sweat some more in rush. If you have an interest in this idea pls do say so and leave any advice if you see fit. If you could help financially or as an admin with the server the help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/StatisticallyMeh
    [link] [comments]

    hax?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I've seen some funky hax in my BF4 gaming time. The most blatant was a guy who could move at like 10x speed as infantry, including moving in three dimensions, flying straight up in the air to shoot pilots out of helis. Or things like RAWR on lockers.

    Last night I saw something that had me wondering - is there a cheat out there that lets you select a vehicle to randomly spawn in?

    I was in our team's attack jet on Hainan Resort. Suddenly, another of my team had another attack jet.

    Now, of course I know it is possible to land the jet, or even sometimes to crash it or bail from it in a way that it survives. So it is possible it was a vehicle steal from other team. However, while this is not entirely uncommon on maps such as Golmud, I really can't see it as likely on this particular map, given size and obstacles to successfully taking off again.

    As it happens, I was already suspicious of the particular player anyhow from prior games.

    So just wondering - has anyone seen a cheat that allows you to select a vehicle to spawn in, even if your team has already deployed all of that particular vehicle?

    submitted by /u/garp1998
    [link] [comments]

    Why won't you die?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Why won't you die?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment