• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Jet Pilot Snipe

    Battlefield 4 Jet Pilot Snipe


    Jet Pilot Snipe

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    When the tip is all she needed

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I’m sure a lot of you don’t even know about this gun (M60-ULT)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    [PS4] Can't start after fresh re-install

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Today I decided to redownload BF4 on my PS4, along with all of the expansion packs together. After installing, I boot up and hit X on the main screen and get stuck there, it says "connecting" where it usually says welcome to battlefield, personalizing the experience, etc. It's not frozen because I can see the loading icon in the corner. I've restarted the application, hard restarted the PS4, and switched to an ethernet connection to no avail. Anyone experienced this before?

    submitted by /u/schloopy91
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on "Connecting"

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    After getting past the main menu, the game sits on "connecting" seemingly forever.

    I've tried rebooting the router, logging out and back in of the ps4, hard resetting the ps4, nothing seems to work. The game is simply unplayable currently. Has anyone else experienced this and found a fix?

    submitted by /u/Nigballer
    [link] [comments]

    My kinky TOW fetish

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    [PS4] [NA] Anyone up for some tactical squad play?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Must have a mic and mature attitude.

    PSN: General1-RAGE Favorite maps: Dragon Valley, Wake Favorite gamemode: Hardcore conquest

    I'm generally on in the morning and evenings, PST.

    submitted by /u/hello0nwheelz
    [link] [comments]

    Obliteration servers.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Yo, I'm trying to platinum BF4 & the only trophy I need is bomb squad. If you didn't know already, to do this I must play the objective & deliver 5 bombs. I managed (after hours of searching) find a lobby with 4-5 players where I delivered three bombs, but I was wondering if anyone active on this subreddit would do me a massive favour & create a server for obliteration on PS4. Minimum players needed is four, including me of course. Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/crbncom
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where to find real life footage of scout helicopters in action?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    There is tons of footage of apaches and attack choppers but I could never find any smaller scout helicopters with mounted guns in action. I know it's obviously not gonna be like battlefield but it'd be interesting to see how they're really used

    submitted by /u/BobWire224
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game - question about full auto on guns

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I'm new to this game. Got it a few weeks ago on PC and have trouble with a specific thing: full auto on pretty much all the guns. I often find myself shooting an entire mag with an AEK on someone standing like 4 meters away from me and it doesn't kill the person. I control the recoil perfectly and the crosshair is on the enemy, but the bullets don't do anything.

    Is that just how the game is and I need to tap-fire even on close range or do the bullets just not go to where the crosshair is ? I'm legit confused on why full auto seems to be not working for me :/

    submitted by /u/unreal_airflow
    [link] [comments]

    BF4: Is Hannah deaf

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Is Hannah deaf/partially deaf? And after blowing up the warship, would she had suffered from permanent single-sided deafness or something similar as a result of the explosion being near her ears, and not having hearing protection, such as ear defenders?

    submitted by /u/Titatron12
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - April 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 down?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I was busy getting my ass handed to me when all of a sudden lost connection to EA. Just me?

    submitted by /u/jojotherider
    [link] [comments]

    Proud of this little Rush push, one of my best plays

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment