• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Battlefield 4 It might suck pretty bad

    Battlefield 4 It might suck pretty bad


    It might suck pretty bad

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    BF4 Admins in 2020

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Are the servers down?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I cant find a match and I cant use the server browser to connect to a match with out getting an arrow I even restarted the game

    submitted by /u/root_0f_all_cause
    [link] [comments]

    Is rush dead? I can never find a populated server...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    64 Sniper only server on PS4 gone?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I've returned to BF4 after a year, and it is still great and fun. Love the hardcore mode now, since many of the best lobbies are using that mode. I can't help but notice that the sniper only with 64 players server is gone, it used to be 2 hours plus on average for a match to end, and was a good place to practice your skills. All that is left now is smaller TDM sniper modes.

    submitted by /u/Dar17Mul
    [link] [comments]

    When Precision and Timing come together!!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    A lot of people are glitching in the roof at E flag on locker. Here's a tutorial on how to do the same and on how to destroy their spawn beacons without getting there yourself.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    I just spent the last 40 minutes using a DMR, thinking it was a sniper rifle. I was playing on a 75% heath server and was getting REALLY pissed at all the hit markers rather than kills. Professional idiot checking in. Battlefield 4 high moments.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Bf4 Hardcore in a nutshell

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    This is a bit old, but it was one of those moments where my brain turned itself off and instincts took over.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    How do you report people? (ps4)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Just a minute ago. I had a game with an ungodly hacker. He went 105 - 5 after it was all said and done. I'm pretty sure he had auto aim I'm but I'm 110% sure he was running around invisible. Hed kill me out of nowhere with a pistol and the camera would follow him sometimes but no one was there.

    Team got decimated. No fun had at all.

    submitted by /u/Concrow
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove blur from around iron sights?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/Xx20_CharactersxX
    [link] [comments]

    PunkBuster issues

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Today I installed Battlefield 4 on of for the first time, but PunkBuster keeps kicking me out of every server. I followed this guide, but it didn't work. Could it be something with my antivirus?

    submitted by /u/znowugram
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on xbox and want to get the maps. Is battlefield premium worth it and is it permanent?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Title explains it

    submitted by /u/Is7_Soviet_Heavy
    [link] [comments]

    Problems connecting

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I played yesterday no problem but today I can't get the game to load properly or i get errors when trying matchmaking. Is anyone else having any problems? How can I solve this? I have tried restarting my Xbox, restarting the game, checking my internet connection.

    submitted by /u/texline1220
    [link] [comments]

    BATTLEFIELD 4 PS4 Gaming Intro Video

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Can't join any servers, i've found multiple with good ping and tried to join, which it proceeds to say joining server for it to then come up with 'error, failed to connect to the game server, please try again' i've tried restarting multiple times and still no fix, i'm on xbox by the way, any help?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I miss chopper gameplay. Hoping and praying DICE will give us those moments back in the next version of Battlefield.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    This guy is hacking in this game lmao

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    [BF4] Shotgun 870 Rampage

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 420+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 420+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    We are trying to build place for Europian players where you can always find players to squad up with. We got plenty of decent folk in our Discord. Some high skilled former pro players, and average players of all levels and types. There is no can/can't play style communism on our server, and most importantly, everyone is welcomed and will be tended to and respected. Fear not, you don't need to play BF4 alone anymore, you got BF4C to cover your back. We are interested only in EU and PC players and players which don't play by their own. If you are not criterias don't join us

    Discord Invite Link

    Our Vanilla & DLC Server

    https://preview.redd.it/e2ui704h0du41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=16a572f7da73692719831cf2c381430557b09381

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment