• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I meant to do that

    Battlefield 4 I meant to do that


    I meant to do that

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I may need new underwear

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Death by invisiblity

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Help. Trouble with gun unlocks.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I played the campaign and got the p90 from the ending I chose. I played the last mission 2 more times trying to get the m249 and that chinese assault rifle but when I went online they weren't unlocked. Do I have to start the campaign all over again?

    submitted by /u/XxTURDxTACOxX
    [link] [comments]

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 360+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 360+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    We are trying to build place for Europian players where you can always find players to squad up with. We got plenty of decent folk in our Discord. Some high skilled former pro players, and average players of all levels and types. There is no can/can't play style communism on our server, and most importantly, everyone is welcomed and will be tended to and respected. Fear not, you don't need to play BF4 alone anymore, you got BF4C to cover your back. We are interested only in EU and PC players and players which don't play by their own. If you are not criterias don't join us

    Discord Invite Link

    Our Vanilla & DLC Server

    https://preview.redd.it/a0yrv7mfi0t41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=32d7a5c8463e69afb4cf52b063c91881bc5f53cc

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    I think the DOA 12 was balanced before they nerfed it

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    A while back when the gun came out it had a longer range than all other semi autos with dart rounds, which lead to people complaining that it was overpowered, but when they ended up nerfing it in response it became useless. I'm one who thinks the DOA was fine being better than those other semi autos because its reload is so damn long and its ROF cap is lower.

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting battlepacks anymore

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    So I haven't been getting any battlepack since I hit level 20. Is it a bug ? Or its supposed to be this way?

    submitted by /u/shubhamdasmohapatra
    [link] [comments]

    I want to try get the Ucav but the only server available is password protected :(

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    The chase down

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Little 1v1 clip. Bait n’ switch

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Please Please Please: Pearl Market Xbox One

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I've been watching old videos on YouTube for a while and the videos of Pearl Market are insane. Finally got to play it again for the first time in at least 3 years and I was so happy. I found an Xbox one server playing conquest large normal Pearl market. That might be one or the top 5 best maps. But I can't find a server running it. Guys, we dictate the maps. To someone who runs an Xbox server, can we please get Pearl market going on a regular basis? Please.

    submitted by /u/Bugout_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    I found an old, unfinished montage I made 6 years ago in middle school. Ngl, it's kinda crispy

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    EA please. All of us wanna see each other on the battlefield

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Xbox One (Conquest Large Normal) Servers Followup

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    My message last night seems well received. Anyways, I've been playing this game for a while, and it's really the only game I care to play on the quarantine. But I am tired of playing the same maps, especially when there are dozens of others. I don't know how to rent a server. And I don't know who to ask specifically. But guys, I know I can't be the only one thinking this. Why play Lancang Dam or Paracel Storm for the thousandth time over when I could play: -Altai -Pearl Market -Outbreak -Dragon Valley -Firestorm

    Like cmon! In order to get a good variance of gameplay, I have needed to switch servers at least twice a play session. That shouldn't be the case. I know we've all been playing this game for well over half a decade, but if we switch maps up enough, it will make gameplay more enjoyable by challenging the routine. For instance, I know I am tired of:

    -Golmud: the engineer with an RPG weaving in and out of buildings in A&B to destroy tanks -Zavod: the support LMG with a bipod prone on the rocks between B&C -Hainan: the dude up on the resort logo with a 12G frag.

    I'm not saying anyone's playstyle is wrong. Im annoyed by all 3 but I've done all 3. Im saying that we play the same maps so often everyone knows their preferences and has their movements mapped out in their head.

    Let's get some other maps going on Xbox one. Let's vary up the gameplay. Let's have some fun while we're trapped at home. Please.

    submitted by /u/Bugout_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Dice it has been a few years, but please nerf the AA-tank in Bf4

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    The AA-tank is too good at shredding infantry, tanks, boats and of course jets. There is litteraly nothing in the game to counter it. Reduce the range of its Lock-On Missles and his gun against jets, so that it can't stay in his home base. Otherwise it often cant be engaged via ground, only via air, but thats suicide. Also reduce its damage against ground vehicles please.

    submitted by /u/PeterGriffinGuy
    [link] [comments]

    I Hate When This Happens - Bomber Cruise Missile

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Killing Wall-E

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    So I Left Battlefield 4 Today...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    To try COD Warzone since the BF4 servers were down.

    Let's just say IM BACK BABY!

    COD Warzone was honestly lack luster. It definitely doesn't replace the BF4 itch.

    submitted by /u/DunderMilton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment