• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Found some campers after getting an awkward roadkill

    Battlefield 4 Found some campers after getting an awkward roadkill


    Found some campers after getting an awkward roadkill

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 360+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 360+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    We are trying to build place for Europian players where you can always find players to squad up with. We got plenty of decent folk in our Discord. Some high skilled former pro players, and average players of all levels and types. There is no can/can't play style communism on our server, and most importantly, everyone is welcomed and will be tended to and respected. Fear not, you don't need to play BF4 alone anymore, you got BF4C to cover your back. We are interested only in EU and PC players and players which don't play by their own. If you are not criterias don't join us

    Discord Invite Link

    Our Vanilla & DLC Server

    https://preview.redd.it/7tjstnr9tlr41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ca5b014a2044ab42983eb628140a086e93aa2cb

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody looking to squad up on PS4?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    My psn is ChiccySammich if anyone's interested, I mainly run engineer and support. Need some people to play bf4 with since everyone's playing MW now lol.

    submitted by /u/LargeManLaw
    [link] [comments]

    Punkbuster not letting me play

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I recently bought battlefield 4 for PC after having fun with it on consoles a few years back but I've run into an issue where a few minutes into every online match I get kicked by punkbuster for no apparent reason. I've done the basic things like opening up my firewall for it and also deleting, reinstalling and updating punkbuster but nothing has worked. I'm really bummed out because as it is I literally just can't play the game I just bought with my friends. I'd really appreciate some help with this if anyone has encountered the same problem or knows what to do.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mikej17
    [link] [comments]

    Awh geez.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I need people.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I need people to play Battlefield 4 so i can get the mpx. all i need is to have some people join my squad on origin and play chainlink.

    comment if you want to help me

    submitted by /u/michaelmoa34
    [link] [comments]

    ! Boots and Cats; 60Hz; Dallas

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    What is with the autobalance on this server. Everytime my squadmates and I get going we all get autobalanced. We can be in squad for most of the game and down by 4-5 people, as soon as we start winning AB starts fucking everything up.

    If you know the Server admin PM me.

    submitted by /u/blurhappy0
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get it on ps4?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Im thinking about getting battlefield 4 for ps4

    Can anyone tell me about the current state of multiplayer on ps4?

    submitted by /u/Rishi44
    [link] [comments]

    I have been banned across all servers - Help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Just tried to play after a week of no play and I couldnt join any server. everyone i tried to join said kicked by fairfight or lost connection. I also suspect someone has been using my account because the recent servers i "played" on were all in europe which i never play on. also there are new friends in my origin account and apex leg has been added and i never did that. my username is tannerge

    submitted by /u/tannerge
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Gunmaster Mod (#4) #Shangai

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    What it looks like being flashed 6 times..

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    So my friend and I were playing knife/defib only, then this other guy jo...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    If you're looking for vehicle launching, trolling, sneaking, crazy missions and a group of guys up to no good on the battlefield, then this video is perfect for you.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues connecting ? I have tried for 2 days to get onto BF4

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Anyone else unable to connect online on PS4?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I've been stuck on the "connecting" screen for almost 10 mins now, didn't have this issue earlier. Curious if anyone else has this issue.

    submitted by /u/Levitecus
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had 'esnserverbrowser' (ESN server browser) show up in their squad? It seems to join with me every time I join the squad... Google results reveal essentially nothing besides 'ESN SONAR' / VOIP ... super weird, just started.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment