• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Battlefield 4 As of today, Battlefield 4 has successfully killed 2 Battlefield games

    Battlefield 4 As of today, Battlefield 4 has successfully killed 2 Battlefield games


    As of today, Battlefield 4 has successfully killed 2 Battlefield games

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Okay, okay, the title is a joke. Well, partially a joke, and it wouldn't be one if we could see BFV's playercount. Anyways...

    Hardline and now BFV are victims of DICE doing a terrible job. Hell, even BF1 was only saved by good post-launch support from DICE LA, and it still had less peak players across platforms than BF4 did, at least before P-Stats shut down last October.

    Now the real question is, will BF4 also outlive the next game? If so, will that lead to the death of the franchise because DICE lack the ability to make a game as good as it?

    submitted by /u/AnotherScoutTrooper
    [link] [comments]

    Unless its a hover tank fuck that mess

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    If you guys wouldn't mind playing on our new PS4 BF4 server: "1st Class Bowla", then go ahead! mostly active later in the EST day, one rule, hardcore, and switches between Nightshift and the best BF4 maps!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Glad I grew up to 3 not V

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Favourite team to play as?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Phantom Operative Assignment unlock on Xbox One?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Hi there, anybody who might be interested in unlocking the Phantom Operative in Xbox One? I cannot find any players available to get into the elevator in Hangar 21.

    submitted by /u/emilesp
    [link] [comments]

    how to destroy a claymore

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    [BF4] Usas-12 sen bir kralsın..(158-70) #Aek971 (ft.Kazimir,Taunuscuu,Tr-Tiriniti)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    BF4 destroying my GPU

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Okay so I installed Battlefield 4 on my new computer and played a few games on default settings just fine. Noticed that my GPU usage was only about 70% while temps were just over 60 degrees during gameplay.

    Decided to change the graphical settings to ultra and after that my GPU went crazy. GPU usage jumped almost immediately to max and temps started to rise rapidly. GPU fans started to spin as fast as 2500 rpm compared to 1500 rpm or less on default settings. GPU temps had time to went up to almost 80 degrees and after noticing all this I immediately changed the settings back to default and everything started to tone down.

    Does anyone have any idea what's going on or is there some specific setting that destroys my GPU? I'm running RX 5700 XT and have not had any problems like this with newer game titles.

    submitted by /u/Deepthetics
    [link] [comments]

    What's with normal server having 60hp being so popular lately? (Asia/AUS PC)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I can stand having 60hp in a hardcore server because well, there's no 3d spotting and maps.

    They thing is that normal conquest servers have this stupid 60hp rule, it makes the infantry getting one shot from every vehicle in game! Plus you can't hide, because there's a map! It's not balanced and frankly I hate getting killed by a heli whore as soon as he spot me locking him with my stinger/igla.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Schwel
    [link] [comments]

    I know, I'm really late to the party, but 6 weeks ago I've completed BF4's campaign, just because I wanted to unlock some guns. Which of the SP Unlock weapon is the best(I'm asking out of curiosity)? My favourite is definitly Rex.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Any “phantoms” out there? (Xbox)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I finished all of the phantom assignments and I'm looking for people who have also done them so we can go into the phantom base.

    submitted by /u/PhilSwhifty
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 compilation #2 - Pistol whipping some fools with .357

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 compilation #1 - Little Bird wing clipping time!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    I have an issue with my emblem in-game, any help?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    When I change my BF4 emblem in battlelog it doesn't appear in the game, it stays with the same emblem, any help? is it a glitch or what? and can I fix this problem

    submitted by /u/jagerourking007
    [link] [comments]

    Fairfight only kicks us from our own server?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    We've recently rented a server space and set it up from gameservers.com. I have it modded out with the standard mods and managed through ProCon, it's been up and running for a few days.

    One very frustrating thing about it is that we all keep getting kicked from it by Fairfight. We are all in the same clan, but last night someone who is brand new and NOT in the clan got kicked as well. Oddly, none of us have issues in any other servers out there, so something is up in my settings I think.

    I read up on Fairfight and know that it uses algorithms to parse gameplay behaviors to predict the probability that someone is using hacks or is stat padding, and in recent days we've all (all five of us) made a concerted effort to play the same as we would on any other server.

    I wondered if there was anything else myself or my squaddies could be doing to minimize the Fairfight kicks? We'd like to keep the server ranked, so Fairfight is something we'll have to live with.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/OldSchoolDM
    [link] [comments]

    DICE LA Camo

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Call me stupid for such an endeavour but is there anyone devoted enough left to go through to arduous process that is going around Dragon Valley, pressing little buttons and getting messages in more code? I'm bored and want something to do in quarantine

    PS4

    submitted by /u/AntiVenom0804
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - April 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How many active Australian pc servers are there?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Got this last bullet unexpected headshot while being spawnraped today

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment