• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Inviting for a game

    Battlefield 3 Inviting for a game


    Inviting for a game

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Seriously, what were the French thinking?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    If BF3 ever gets remastered, I want this as a knife kill.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Need coop buddy on pC

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Add "AcutePathogen" on PC to do some COOP missions with me to unlock the COOP weapons

    submitted by /u/SuperiorIntellect420
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble connecting

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Hi guys Are you also having trouble connecting to battlelog today? It worked kinda fine earlier, but now it says it "has problem contacting EA login". On origin it said that I was offline (though I could play anyways), but now it doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/Thorbjorn-Ram
    [link] [comments]

    Getting kicked out of jet randomly.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I'm playing on PS3 and I get kicked out of jet mid flight fairly often. I'm sure I'm not accidentally pressing circle button and I don't remember this happening years ago when I last played. Could this be the admin doing it or something?

    submitted by /u/corsteig
    [link] [comments]

    Rented Xbox 360 server not showing up in server browser

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hey I just rented a bf3 server on Xbox 360, setup etc has been super easy. Now it's online but not showing up in the server browser... Can anyone help me? :) Name is DE TDM 247 300%

    submitted by /u/Raichaya
    [link] [comments]

    Come on guys.. Lets get some xb1 rush servers up and running

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment