• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Battlefield 3 I love bf3 ttk

    Battlefield 3 I love bf3 ttk


    I love bf3 ttk

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 in glorious 4k Resolution!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Fix for XBox “Failed to join server”

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I found this on the battlelog forum - go to My Soldier from the title screen, open various info there about your soldier, then go back to Multiplayer and try to enter the server again. Very weird but it's worked for me. Hope this helps anyone else with the error.

    submitted by /u/AtomicZoomer
    [link] [comments]

    Cant join server xbox

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I cant join half of the servers, any solution to this?

    submitted by /u/Kutyafasz69
    [link] [comments]

    Weird artifacts/black lines | Does anybody know how to fix this? I've already tried a couple of things but can't get rid of it... The official support wasn't helpful

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment