• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] I definitely aimed for that

    Battlefield [BF4] I definitely aimed for that


    [BF4] I definitely aimed for that

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    [BF4] Only in Battlefield™️

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    [BF4] a story of two tows and two unhappy pilot's

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    [BF1] My controller disconnected right in front of him and he still couldn't kill me (Old clip)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    [BF4] looking for assistance

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I recently have decided to buy Battlefield 4 for the PC instead of using Origin Access, and came across weapons that I haven't achieved on their, for map restricted reasons, one specifically is on Sunken Dragon which is the Unica 6, the gateway to the Deagle 44. There is a server I know of that hosts this map, and wondered if any of 4 people is down to help me populate the server (starts when 2 people are on a team and the server is usually empty 99% of the time), and help me open the flood gates, and achieve two swimming kills (which is optional because I can do that on my own and do it on another map). If anyone is down to help me, DM me on Discord (Mania#7807), and we can get a designated time to do this challenge.

    submitted by /u/Masterest_Spy
    [link] [comments]

    [BFH]I see your friends "Dawnbreaker" helo snipe and I raise you my "Downtown" helo snipe

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    [BF4] Been trying to get this annoying heli all game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    [BFV] We are in a golden age of Battlefield

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    With the recent BFV ttk rollback, we now have the choice of BF4, BF1, and BFV all with plenty of populated servers. Its so nice to be able to select an era and jump into a game. Each game plays slightly differently in terms of mechanics and I enjoy how they try to make the eras unique. Theres even Battlefront 2 to mix things up. I cant remember ever having this many options to play

    submitted by /u/Will12239
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] The ceating situation is so bad in Asian servers that the players deserve a refund

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Dice is apparently is doing nothing for the game regarding cheating in the game, almost every game is filled with multiple players cheating that the game has just become unplayable, the situation. Dice and EA has always neglected the asian player base by not providing asian servers for the previous games and in BFV they lack any kind of botheration regarding cheating, My question is if they dont even care about the asian player base why would they even sell the game over here. Players should deserve a refund if the game is unplayable due to either lack of servers or an abundance of cheaters

    submitted by /u/Goldeneye07
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Villar Perosa in TDM, back when BF didn't care if you were a human tank.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    [BF1] BF1 was one of the funnest, most enjoyable gameplay loops in all BF games

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    The game was just so much fun. The maps were nearly all well-designed and fun, the gunplay (minus the random spread when shooting) felt great with tight hip-fire spread, decent TTK values etc. Spotting was normal, sniping was fun and each class had some great benefits.

    I just had a blast playing BF1, and while its still fairly populated, i'd love to live the experience all over again. The game had issues, but it felt a little more arcady while still fitting into the theme of WW1 really well. That arcady style of game is what makes it fun, just like BF4.

    BF5 is alright. I play it quite a bit because i like the tight gunplay but it just doesnt have that feel of BF1, with the maps overall being worse (in my opinion) however the pacific maps are really good. The gunplay just feels simple and very samey, with sniping being harder (which is good or bad depending on what side of the debate you fall), half of the semi-auto rifles performing like one another, medic class while great just feels more limited, shotguns stuck on support class, less equipment and variety etc. It'll do but again, i just loved BF1 so much and i hope the next BF games goes slightly more arcade-like and in a setting with lots of variety.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/brodiebradley51
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] Got this weird glitch that couldn't decide if I had a SMAW or Medkit for my equipment

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Frontlines back to basics is the best game mode change. my mind [battlefield 1]

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    [Other] I recreated the BF3 starting weapons in Hardline :)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Since i want to recreate them IRL with akrsoft replicas, i wanted to see wich colors i need, and Hardline gunsmith was the only thing i have to do that.

    https://youtu.be/xlZSxk9YfTo

    submitted by /u/8thPaperFold
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1]Is BF1 on PC still populated?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So simple question - I sadly haven't been able to play a ton in the past 5 or 6 years as I've been in financial ruins. Shit happens, things got a bit better now.

    I can finally play on PC again, and the first thing I wanna do is to get back into my all-time love Battlefield. BF1 seems to be playable for me on the lowest settings, so this is what I want to try. Now I'd like to know if it's even worth it though. It's kinda "old", as sad as it sounds but that's how things move on currently. I just downloaded BF4 again and there are still around 30 really populated servers, is it the same for BF1? I don't mind paying 10 bucks if it's still in a good playable state, but I don't want to waste money if there isn't an active playerbase anymore. Money's tight but I need something to have fun again.

    I'd love to see a quick answer!

    submitted by /u/SexualStallion
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Good News: You can get the Katana on Devastation. Bad News: It’s already taken me like 4 goes to get it cause other people are going for it! Hell of an Easter Egg though!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    [BFV] team full of medics and recons? or just dummies

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    [BF1] Looking to buy Apocalypse or Turning Tide DLC. Recommendations?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment