• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Battlefield [BF1] My greatest flank on Operations (Old clip)

    Battlefield [BF1] My greatest flank on Operations (Old clip)


    [BF1] My greatest flank on Operations (Old clip)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    [BFV]Chapter 7 Ideas!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Warning: Fan Content.

    Chapter 7: Giants of the East

    New forces oppose the Wehrmacht and the IJA in the form of two hulking monsters from the east-The Red Army of the Soviet Union and the Chinese Army(Communists+Nationalists) jump into battle, armed to the teeth to defend their country from the invaders.

    New Weapons and Equipment

    Red Army-Soviet Union

    Assault: LAD MG, AVT-40

    Medic: PPSh-41, PPS-43, Mosin-Nagant M38 Carbine

    Support: DP, RPD, Double Barrel Shotgun

    Recon: Mosin-Nagant M91/30, SVT-40, PTRS-41, PTRD-41

    Sidearm: TT-33, Nagant Revolver

    Grenade: F1/RG-41

    Emplacement MG: DShK

    Emplacement cannon: 20K 45mm

    Emplacement AA: 61-K 37mm

    Troop carrier: GAZ-64

    Armored Vehicle: BA-64

    Tanks: (Light)BT-7, (Medium)T-34, (Heavy)IS-2

    Aircraft: IL-2(Ground attacker), Yak-9(Fighter), TU-2(Bomber)

    Call-in Armored car: Katyusha(Not really armored, but serves as an Artillery Truck)

    Special Troop Call-in: KV-2

    Big bomb call-in: GIRD-06

    Chinese Army-Republic of China/Communist Party of China

    Assault: Wz. 28(Imagine a BAR optimized for assault)

    Medic: M42(United Defense M42), MP20(SIG M1920)

    Support: BESAL

    Scout: M1924(FN M1924), Type 13(Liao Type 13)

    Sidearm: M712 Schnellfeur, Hi-Power(Browning)

    Grenade: Type 23 Frag

    Emplacement MG: Maxim M1910

    Emplacement Cannon: Type 41 Mountain Gun

    Emplacement AA: 20mm Madsen

    Troop Carrier: Carden-Lloyd Tankette

    Armored Car: Hanomag(German supply, early war)/M3 Halftrack(Late war)

    Tanks, Armored Vehicles, Aircraft: Since the Chinese Army operated on appropriated and foreign-provided equipment, one of the vehicles that the player has unlocked for every army randomly spawns.

    Call-in Armored Car: Universal Carrier 2-Pounder

    Special troop call-in: Sherman Firefly

    Big bomb call in: JB-2

    New Maps

    Leningrad(Siege of Leningrad, September 1941): In this all-out Blitz map, the German Forces siege the city as the Soviets turn to desperate measures to maintain their defenses. ATK: DEU, DEF: RUS

    Moscow(Battle of Moscow, November 1941): The Germans have been attacking Moscow for a month now. Can the Soviets hold out? ATK: DEU, DEF: RUS

    Kursk(Battle of Kursk, July 1943): This vehicle warfare-focused map hits high tension as the Soviets attempt to smash through the Germans in this offensive. ATK: RUS, DEF: DEU

    Siege of Shanghai(Siege of Shanghai, August 1937): A callback to Battlefield 4's Siege of Shanghai, The Chinese forces attempt to defend as the Japanese invade the city. ATK: JPN, DEF: CHN

    Waterfront(Hainan Islands Campaign, February 1939): In this remake of Hainan Resort, the Japanese plan to surround the islands of Hainan to block supply routes. The Chinese, who happen to be stationed in a nearby hotel, attempt to stop that from happening. ATK: JPN, DEF: CHN

    Field Storm(Battle of Wanjialing, 1938): The Chinese must stop the Japanese from crossing the river and advancing to their side. ATK: JPN, DEF: CHN

    submitted by /u/leemacht
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] the lunge mine is definetly my favorite new addition to the game

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    [bf4] lv140 v lv3

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    [BFV] Inferno

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    [bf4] the bow was so much fun

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    [BF5] Just got the Bazooka, and I pulled off this shot.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    1 Flashbang - 3 Kills [Battlefield 4]

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    [BFV] i kinda like the Syringe Bug

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    [BF4] who says snipers aren’t for close range?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    [battlefield bad company 2] am I the only one who thinks this is the best game in the franchise?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    The story was amazing, the gun sounds were outstanding and it was actually quite hard to put enemies down and level up to unlock new weapons unlike cough battlefield 5 cough. Haggard is also my favorite character, he may be a pshycopath but even though he doesn't show it, he deep inside has an heart and is loyal to his friends. Best game ever!

    submitted by /u/Mudmen66
    [link] [comments]

    A double tank kill with the hachi (sorry bout the long time) [BFV]

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    [BF3] Operation Firestorm

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    [BFV] this was a very brutal experience..

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    [BFV] worth it?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I'm been playing BF1 since release and I'm getting bored with it. Looking for a new game to play. I saw that BFV was $12 on the PS Store. I played the beta a little when it came out it was fine, didn't blow me away but I didn't hate it. I know it got a lot of hate early but has it improved?Will I be able to find games on PS4 easily?

    submitted by /u/SneakyP27
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Diving with plane after latest patch

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Today I noticed [first time playing after the latest patch] that whenever I wanted to go for a dive bomb, my plane would auto level. Meaning that I've to counter it continually. I can't remember if that was always the case, because it's been a while since I played it. Does anyone else have this issue or has it to do with my controller?

    submitted by /u/Westerwheely
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Multiplayer Regions

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Hello ! I recently moved from Europe to NA and wanted to play some games with my friends back home, do you know if the game would allow this ? I don't want to buy it if I end up not being able to play with them !

    submitted by /u/AnomanderR4ke
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I was thinking of buying battlefield 5, is it any good?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    [BF4] I tried getting back in my old form on BF4, this is how it went + some tips!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/-9jTOhTXO7o

    In this video I documented my journey from not having played for half a year, to getting back in my old form. I was surprised some things helped me more than others. Like taking a break was the biggest help for me. I hope you like the video :) I did my best

    If you have any tips or tricks how you get back into a game, let me know, I would like to hear!

    submitted by /u/SmeerMike
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] If you could pick a single city to turn into a map what would you choose?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    If you could pick a single city/town to turn into a Battlefield map what would you choose and why?

    I'd choose either Chicago or Dubai.

    submitted by /u/Cmyers1980
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Can someone explain this to me ?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment