• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Living on Mars be like

    Battlefield 4 Living on Mars be like


    Living on Mars be like

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Check out this sniper shot I hit the other day

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Hey I'm just wondering since I loved playing BF4 on ps4 but it kinda died out there but a friend said the servers are still pretty active on PC, so can anyone confirm it is before I buy?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Feels GOOD being BACK !!! | Battlefield 4 (Commentary)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Chainlink Xbox One

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I had mostly neglected the engineer class, but not too long ago I decided to unlock all the games in the game. I am currently stuck trying to get the MPX because as we know one needs to make 10 links in Chainlink. I somehow managed to get a game recently where I got 9, but I'm still one short and haven't found a server with even 4 people since. Does anyone here play chainlink?

    submitted by /u/ninjatom21
    [link] [comments]

    No TDM's on DLC maps at all?! Why? So sad... :( I selected only DLC maps and only TDM, look at results. Also the legendary Noshahr canals has 0 players. I really have wish to open my own servers and cover all DLC maps in TDM mode.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    CZ-805 loadout?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to make this rifle work, but I can't. I know it's outclassed by literally 99% of the ARs but I just love how it looks. I tried treating it as an AUG or AR160 and it just doesn't cut it. It's supposed to be good at mid-long ranges but it feels like only the first shot lands on a target. Every other shot goes AROUND them. I try to burst fire it but the accuracy is still fucked.

    Current loadout is PKA-S, HB, laser sight and stubby grip.

    Am I doing something wrong? (Other than playing with a CZ when the AUG and AR160 and even L85A2 outclass it already)

    submitted by /u/Striking-Argument
    [link] [comments]

    Revisiting my favorite Battlefield game. The first clip is a must watch. Enjoy!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Unknown Error Code 1?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Trying to join any server, cant as a result of this error which just started popping up yesterday. Is there a known solution to this?

    submitted by /u/GoddamnCommie
    [link] [comments]

    "hey I think I'm improving look how I beamed that guy!" Then here we have guy #2 here to kick my dick into the dirt

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    US INFANTRY ONLY ON PC

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - March 12, 2020

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Color top emblem glitch?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Does this still work where you can make your solider's top like any color where you go online and stretch out the color. And if it does is there anyway you can check it ?

    submitted by /u/Bergfinn-al-Duri
    [link] [comments]

    Tbg ban anyone?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Yes I've posted similar post before, but who else was banned from tbg 😂 what servers y'all join? Any of them have badmins?

    Just Incase if you do get banned from tbg you can always get a new alt origin, unfortunately you need to buy the game again but make sure you get a new IP.

    OR BETTER YET DON'T JOIN THEIR SERVERS! They'll feel it when player counts and donations sink due to badmin abuse.

    submitted by /u/proxygamermn
    [link] [comments]

    What are everyone's favourite and least favourite maps (incl. DLC)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Curious

    submitted by /u/Redman152
    [link] [comments]

    Squad up PC

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Looking for a squad

    submitted by /u/sixxo6
    [link] [comments]

    Can't load dlc maps

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to load a server with a dlc map I just get a black screen. It has been doing this for atleast 2 months. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Bovee_OG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment