• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Battlefield 3 It's been years since I've had the pleasure of being removed for my knifing, and it still feels great!

    Battlefield 3 It's been years since I've had the pleasure of being removed for my knifing, and it still feels great!


    It's been years since I've had the pleasure of being removed for my knifing, and it still feels great!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Why is BF3 so good?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I've recently been playing BF3 again since I last played it in 2012-13 and I am playing it more than I do with any other modern shooter at the moment. I even uninstalled COD:MW because I'd rather just stick to BF3 and save some space up on my SSD. Something about its simplicity and chaos just feels so polished. The game is practically 9 years old and it still looks amazing. Usually, when I play older games it's just nostalgia that keeps me playing for a day or 2 and then I stop but this game has me hooked again. Having a much better PC than I did in 2011 makes it so much better as well.

    submitted by /u/AnonymousTowel
    [link] [comments]

    East US XBOX servers are all down, link to EA chat below

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Obnoxious "Waiting for Game to exit" bug

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Just recently reinstalled on Windows 10, and I'm running into this "Waiting for game to exit" bug that has apparently been around for a while. I haven't found a reliable way to get past it. Sometimes just brute-forcing stuff, closing Origin, etc. will do it, but often times, it just doesn't work period. Has anyone put together a solid list of reasons why this might be happening, that I can debug from?

    submitted by /u/Calamity58
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter Pilot reacts to this mision is so fun to watch.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    What happened?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    The moment this year started, the servers on Xbox just died. I understand that people are unable to join most servers, but c'mon, I can merely find ~6 Normal Servers that actually have players on them. I don't want this game to die folks

    submitted by /u/Jeepers4489
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment