• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Battlefield River Somme // Screenshot [BF1]

    Battlefield River Somme // Screenshot [BF1]


    River Somme // Screenshot [BF1]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    [BFH] Ez Pz

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    [BFBC2] Did this a couple years ago

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:55 PM PST

    [BFV] If anybody does this, you’re a prick. This cheating asshole did nothing else but camp the plane spawns with mines for the ENTIRE match. Seriously, just look at this. This is fucking bullshit!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Suggestions for video [BF4][ADVICE]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Hey there, I'm making a small trailer type video to show my friends what battlefield 4 is like. I'm using clips from the campaign and my own multiplayer clips. Using the battlefield 4 theme song, I was wondering what would be the best scenario in a clip for the bass drop of the song?

    submitted by /u/toastedmuffin8
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Today was rough. #WASTED

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Question regarding [BF5] Australian servers

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Hi all, I am considering buying BF5. Can anyone tell me if there is still a large enough following and if the Australian servers are still active.

    submitted by /u/lat003
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Hopped on today and lobbies seemed pretty full compared to usual.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I havent played any BF games for a while cause of BFV and the updates. Has that had an effect on the player count of the other BF games or is it just cause it's the weekend?

    submitted by /u/BP_Ty98
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Is Battlefield 1 on PS4 worth it in Feb 2020? About to buy this as my first BF game.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Saw 1917 last night and after years of debating, have decided to buy BF1. However, before I do, I want to make sure that I should buy it and not, say, BFV. Are the servers still active? Will it be enjoyable to a new player like me? I've played Battlefront 2015 and BF2, but am pretty sure the machanics are totally different.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ToadsWildRide68
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Still trying to figure out how I did this...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    [BFV] Nerf the Nambu!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    [BFV] How can i host a server for Battlefield Vietnam?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    i managed to make Battlefield Vietnam with this tutorial playable again:

    https://www.helloclan.eu/pages/bfv-downloads/

    It seems like that there are some public servers to play with. But i would like to play this game only together with my brothers. Do i need additional software to host a server for this game or is there any tutorial for configuration? I am no expert in this topic and would be very thankful for help!

    submitted by /u/Turaltay
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] A lucky kill

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Is it worth me getting bf5 [BFV]

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:00 PM PST

    I originally hated the look of this game the crazy customaization the fact that the developers completely through historical accuracy out the window and then blames fans etc.

    But with the release of the Solomon Islands pack coming soon and the Pacific landing. The game from what I've seen looks more grounded in real outfits and the fact you can play as the Japanese not many other games do that looks good.

    Would it be worth my money getting the game for PS4 and just playing Solomon, wake island, and Pacific landing.

    submitted by /u/flyingspac
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] love trolling with the phantom bow

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    [BF4] My first won Gun Master. Rorsch was the worst level.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    [BF5] Update 6.0

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment