• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Battlefield [BFV] The M1A1 "BAZOOKA" doesn't even one shot kill aircraft. Any type of unguided anti-tank rocket should always kill aircraft in one hit. Please community, can we change this?

    Battlefield [BFV] The M1A1 "BAZOOKA" doesn't even one shot kill aircraft. Any type of unguided anti-tank rocket should always kill aircraft in one hit. Please community, can we change this?


    [BFV] The M1A1 "BAZOOKA" doesn't even one shot kill aircraft. Any type of unguided anti-tank rocket should always kill aircraft in one hit. Please community, can we change this?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    [BF1] Throwback to BF1 a few days after release.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    [BFV] True......

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    [BFV] Echo: my parents aren't home rn

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    [BFV] Solomon islands predator easter egg?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I was at D point and looked at some rocks northeast and i saw a invisible thing moving, it was transparent and could be seen easily if you were looking there. Maybe its the predator easter egg?

    submitted by /u/WolfTheKiller
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Server Status

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Hey guys.

    So I used to be a huge huge battlefield fan for many years. Absolutely loved Battlefield 3 and 4 and played them non stop when I was on PlayStation. I made the switch to XB1 and hopped on BF1 and while I did like it, I felt that it was missing so much in comparison to BF4. I played it for a fair bit of time and for whatever reason (I can't remember) I just stopped.

    Made the move to BFV and absolutely hated it. BFV has done nothing but frustrate me with every single aspect of it.. the game bugs out so many times for me whether it's when I'm aiming or trying to change a load out, it was such a frustrating experience. I moved over to Modern Warfare and initially it was a breath of fresh air but I haven't played it in a month as it's just boring. The ground war aspect tries and fails to be a battlefield clone.

    I tried playing V again and I just can't. It's such a frustrating experience and every single time I play it always crashes when trying to quit after a game ends.

    So I guess what I'm looking for here is to see if many people still play BF2 or BF4? I really miss my battlefield kick and for me V just doesn't compare

    submitted by /u/NinjaBadger4k
    [link] [comments]

    Grenade slips through closed elevator doors and kills me... [Battlefield Hardline]

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    [BF3] Old video from me | nostalgia | Battlefield 3 ULTRA @ Intel Core i5 4690k | R9 280X with FPS

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    [BF4] CGL BF Throwback Tournament | T5 | $50 | DATE TBD

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    [BFV] Tides of War doesn't progress if you quit the match halfway... and that's a BIG problem now.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Because besides the myriad of bugs and problems that the game has, it still has one problem which stops countless of players from actually finishing their matches... cheating.

    Just recently, there's an increase of cheaters/hackers. My guess is that they've probably updated their scripts because of the update. I've gone through about 7+ matches in a row where there are headshotting cheaters. About 2 of them had hackers on BOTH teams and 4 of them had more than TWO hackers. I've also seen some last minute hackers as well.

    This is a problem because no one wants to go through an entire match getting headshotted constantly, or have their team lose because they get steamrolled before they even get to a point. It's demoralizing and outright ridiculous to even complete tiers for the chapter.

    "But spartan8ter, how can there be so many hackers, I haven't seen so many before." Look, I get why most of the community can be dismissive of the whole hacking problem, especially on Discord. But this is a real game-breaking problem in both Asia and Europe, especially in Southeat Asian servers, when there is a whole cheating culture across the region (I won't go into detail, I don't want to get banned for being perceived as being racist).

    I really really want to like this game. It's fun and totally a different taste from the past Battlefield games. But that's that, it's only fun when there aren't cheaters ruining the game every time I join in. I know bugs and balancing take priority in fixing the game, but how can we even begin to take notice in them if the game's made unplayable by hacking noobs in the first place?

    In the end, I want the community to raise more awareness towards this, to the point DICE says something about it. I know we've been screaming at walls because they can address the TTK yet do nothing about it, but to address this problem would be comforting at least.

    submitted by /u/spartan8ter
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I don’t think we had enough dynamite

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    [The next BF Title] What are your wishes?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Personally I would like to bring back a project reality, there's the regular game and then project reality where you can communicate with other squad leaders via radio and the commander (if you have one). Picture-in-picture scopes, meaning that say you have an Acog on your gun, you ads and only the scope zooms in. Angle of attack whilst turning in jets, and realistic bullet mechanics, bf4 did us bad w that, the slowest sniper bullet moving at subsonic speeds.

    submitted by /u/_-souptime-_
    [link] [comments]

    A choice [B4]

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:00 AM PST

    I have battlefield one and I loved it. I recently just got enough money to buy another game but I'm torn between battlefield 4 battlefield hardline or battlefield 5. Could someone please help me!

    submitted by /u/holy_shit_man69
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Little Sky Boat Action last night!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    [ALL] Anyway to fix server browser on PC?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I notice how on BF4, BF1, BF:H and BF3 the server browser is just horribly broken showing incorrect player count or only showing a dozen servers. Like I went on BF:H and there was only two servers with any people (both under ten) I know it was a flop but no way there's only 8 people on it for PC

    submitted by /u/AmericanArse
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Trying to teach my friend to fly. He's getting there.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    [BF3] Who’s keen tonight? OCE

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Anyone keen to try and fill up some Aussie servers tonight?

    submitted by /u/buckers13
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Crosspost with Origin - Losing entire BF4 DLC cause of account merge?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Hi,

    I'm posting this to both Origin and Battlefield. This subreddit seems to have alot of more people, if i might get some help from here.

    So this is concerning BF4 and its content.

    Need a little background story for this...

    When BF4 was released, I had problems purchasing the game on my primary account, through origin. I tried to resolve this, but the support had huge queue, cause it was fairly hyped game at the time. I couldnt get through so I created 2nd email address and 2nd origin account so I could start playing immediately. The 2nd email address was basically the same as the primary, just firstname.surname@gmail.com and then 2nd was just firstname.surname2@gmail.com (just added the number 2 after the name). I got the game on the 2nd account and started playing. Had tons of unlocks and achievements etc after many hours of the game...

    Few years passed and I asked if there was any way to merge these accounts together, cause it was fairly bothersome logging into 2 accounts depending on the game I wanted to play. I think it was around 2016 when I first asked if this was possible and Origin support said it wasnt... In 2018 I thought they might've solved this problem and they actually had the technology now! They actually could merge accounts when I provided all the details, aslong as I confirmed that I actually owned both the accounts and had purchased the games.

    Somehow I cant open the old support case anymore, but I assume the same disclaimer was told to me in 2018, as they told me now, few hours ago and it went like this:

    "In order to merge your accounts, I'll need to remove your games from one account so we can add them to the other. When I do this, you may lose the progress, saved data, and stats from your games that's saved to your account. This includes:

    "any content you've saved to the Origin cloud

    any online and multiplayer data, such as Battlefield stats or FIFA Ultimate Team content

    any purchases you've made on the account we're moving the games from, including in-game currency and anything you've bought using in-game currency

    any EA games you've downloaded and purchased on Steam or Epic

    and potentially any offline saved data.

    I can only move full games, so any Alphas, Betas, or Demos will not be moved to your new primary account.

    Once we merge your accounts and all of your content is in one place, all of your old accounts will be deactivated.

    Now that you know what will happen when we combine accounts, do you understand these risks and agree to an account merger?

    "

    I agreed to this disclaimer, cause losing the achievements and progress were fine for an old game, as long as I still had the original content I bought, cause I could always jump back into and play the game.

    Well, we're currently having a LAN-party and thought that we could play Battlefield together, and we all happened to have BF4 with all the extra content. I noticed that I'm suddenly missing content for the game, well the entire premium package content which included all the 5 DLCs' which were added to the game. This Premium package was bought same time with the digital deluxe version of BF4. I still have all the purchase receipts of the order in my mail.

    I started talking to the support and in short this is what they told me:

    Since, all the progress, saved data and stats are been deleted, we cannot reset those again. As per EA rules and guidelines we cannot reset the add ons again.

    This means I just lost the entire Premium Package for the game, which was 49,90€ because they lost the games progress in the merge progress, which I never asked for. And they cant recover the entire DLC now or refund it in anyway..

    This is what they offered me instead:

    "I'm offering you complete 15% discount code for making purchase with origin game store."

    Can I do anything or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/grimmy____
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] firestorm highlights

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    [BFV] Solomon islands gameplay

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment