• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Battlefield [BFV] I told my friend to fly low so I can help him

    Battlefield [BFV] I told my friend to fly low so I can help him


    [BFV] I told my friend to fly low so I can help him

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    [BFV] Double 180 backblast kills

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    [BF4] Just like the simulations

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    [BFV]Nerf the Stg44 already DICE, it’s monstrously good at every range except for <5 meters

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    [BF1] Back to Basics mode. Bolt actions rifles, sidearms and nonstop chaos, what's not to like?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    [BFV] Oh! Pardon me sir...wait!...What the...?!?!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    [BF1] How to Play Battlefield 1942 Main Theme on Guitar

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    [BF1] This game is so frickin cinematic sometimes

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    [BF4] Bad GAME (94-30) #Sar21 (Ft.Kazimir)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    You can use shovels for many things. Digging a trench, taking a life, and/or eating ice cream. [BF1]

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    [BF4] 7 years later, Battlefield 4 Multiplayer is just as fun as it was those years ago! Maybe even better!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:16 PM PST

    [BFV] Skating around (kind of)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:02 AM PST

    [BF1] Does it pay of to buy BF1 (PC) in 2020?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:34 AM PST

    I am playing BF5 but I am also interested in BF1. Please write down your opinion.

    submitted by /u/qbek12
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] On Xbox One, if I were to only install one BF game, which one should it be?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    I play on Xbox One, the games available to me are Battlefield 3, BF4, Hardline, BF1, and BFV. I have had some level of enjoyment with each of these, but since space is limited, I can only download one, so which one should it be?

    submitted by /u/UrCasGamer
    [link] [comments]

    [BF] Whats the most populated game on PC in 2020?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Found a lot of these questions but all of them are outdated.

    submitted by /u/HowlWater_Brain
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] The eastern front

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    [BFV]Wrong place,wrong time

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    [BF4] PC vs Console

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Battlefield 4 on PC

    I've been a console player since battlefield 3 and have always enjoyed the gameplay of battlefield. But very recently I purchased a new gaming laptop and downloaded battlefield 4 because it was cheap and my favorite battlefield. Now I have never played any game on the pc (always played games on console) and holy shit it plays SO much better on the pc, it's amazing. I'm having so much more fun playing on pc than I ever did on console. What do you guys prefer? Does battlefield V play as well on pc too? I have it on console and I'm not a huge fan of it.

    submitted by /u/firealex2
    [link] [comments]

    [bf1] Why are battlepacks appearing randomly after each match?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    I'm tired of some of you people [BF5]

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    This game has issues and some of those issues are the fault of some of you. I seen alot of my teammates not reviving, not looking around for enemies from the left or right, pilots not helping other friendly pilots, 75 percent of the team captured one objective while the other team as all of them, not working together as a team. I lost the fun of this game because of this issue. I want the veterans battlefield players to with not these people

    submitted by /u/cristianap36
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] [PC] Constant stuttering, but no FPS loss.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    So I recently picked up bf5 again just a couple days ago and it was really fun and was running super smooth. The following day my game looked like it was running at 30 fps and would sometimes get so bad it looked like 5 fps. I turned on the fps counter and the frames are fine. I did a clean driver reinstall and it didn't solve the issue. I also repaired files. Is this a common problem in the game atm or should I do some digger deeping? Thanks.

    EDIT: Checked error logs as well and there are none

    submitted by /u/Zenmada
    [link] [comments]

    Please battlefield make another BR for the next installment and capitalize on the once had potential that firestorm offered. [bfv]

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    [BFV] I know these are from Vietnam, but I think it would be awesome to see something like the GI Glasses from the left, in tandem with the M1 helmet, like the image on the right, for the American faction.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    [BFV] I think there is some type of faction glitch because I was playing Wake Island and I just got killed by a british guy wearing a beanie and a sweater and was promptly revived by a German wearing a ghillie hat and a fur coat.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I was playing as the Japanese

    submitted by /u/Ruby-likes-roses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment