• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] get outta here u nihilist. 2nd times the charm

    Battlefield [BF4] get outta here u nihilist. 2nd times the charm


    [BF4] get outta here u nihilist. 2nd times the charm

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:02 AM PST

    [BFV] Hackers are becoming well known now?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    So here I am, halfway into a game of breakthrough. When someone in the chat says something along the lines of the game to the best of my ability. But this is pretty ridiculous. I'm about 40 hours into the PC Version of battlefield now. I don't really have a lot of time to play sadly.

    So here I am, halfway into a game of breakthrough. When someone in the chat says something along the lines of "Well the match is basically over now. (Player name) is here and hes a well known hacker." I thought he was just being salty as the regular Battlefield player is. But no this guy was shooting us through walls never missing a shot with an LMG.

    A few other people were able to recognize the guys name before he had any kills. This shouldn't be a thing. They even said the whole technique he had. He joins the last half of the match to make it believable or some shit. I really don't remember as I was starting to fill with rage myself. I reported them and proceeded to the next map. The hacker isn't there so the match a a decent flow. Well now were about halfway through the match and guess what.

    THE SAME GUY JOINS THE ENEMY TEAM AGAIN AND BEGINS TO SNIPE US WITH AN LMG. the dudes kill count went form 0 to 100 real quick. Literally like 5 minutes in. And half the server already knew it was coming because they are able to remember the guys name before he even got a kill. How is is possible that hacker can be well known dice? That's so fucking stupid. I have part of the second game recorded. Hes mowing people down from behind a cliff edge. Its ridiculous. Ive reported them twice. And from the looks of it plenty of others as well. Hackers shouldn't be "Well known" hackers shouldn't be "recognized". What the fuck

    This is a big ass rant. I'm sorry guys.

    submitted by /u/BannanaTrunks
    [link] [comments]

    [BF ALL] Why there probably will never be a Battlefield game as fun as BF4

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    My first battlefield game was battlefield 4. It was super fun, and I played it since launch. The game was just the perfect mixture for fun. There were crazy physics, awesome levolution, a ridiculous amount of weapons, awesome huge maps, and a ton of modes. Battlefield Hardline, although not as good, used a lot of the same formula from BF4. But when BF1 came out, although most consider it to be great, I just did not enjoy it at all. The vehicle spawns felt too low, and everything felt too grounded, in a sense. Although many people love the realism, I find it to be frustrating. I miss the old days of battlefield 4 where everything was so much more simplistic, and you can just get into the game. Then Battlefield V came out, and this is when I just gave up. I have had almost no fun in this game, with friends or without. There's just no "Battlefield moments" and the new "Attrition system" stuff really annoy me, as they try to make this game more realistic, because at its core, Battlefield is an arcade sandbox shooter. Agree with me, or disagree, but I really REALLY hope Battlefield 6 follows the same route that BF4 did, but I highly doubt it.

    submitted by /u/OilyOgres
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Two more days til Lunge Mine party begins

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    [BF1] Sound is crippled, unplayable

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    I have an issue with BF1, and it seems to happen only with BF1 that the sound is crippled and the voices sound like something out of a underwatan satan convention. In other words, it leaves the game unplayable due to the crippled sound. I tried searching online but there's no concrete solution. The issue only persists with BF1, any other game I can play fine with no issues. Also if the sound does work correctly, when any other sound is played, lets say discord notification sound, it completely cripples the audio again.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Stamplar
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Is this Win10 wallpaper Altai Range or other China DLC Map? Reminds me of ita

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    [BFV] Do you guys think that tanks are in a good place right know?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I think that the assault equipment way overpowered. It's war quicker to destroy a tank as infantry than as another tank.

    submitted by /u/Seeeeb2004
    [link] [comments]

    [Bf1] behemoth trolling

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    [BF ALL] what are your top 5 favorite maps?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    I'm curious as to what your favorite maps in Battlefield are. Down below are mine in no particular order.

    1. Propaganda
    2. Grand Bazaar
    3. Khargh Island
    4. Siege of Shanghai (when the heli nerds and vehicle nerds arent ruining it)
    5. Sunken Dragon
    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] USAF Xbox One Hardcore Server

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Been playing this server for 2-3 years, and was banned for just playing the game. Was with 3 other dudes who've played on it a long time. We were all banned. Does anyone know the Admins to contact?

    submitted by /u/DocterEcho
    [link] [comments]

    [OTR] Seems about right.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:41 PM PST

    [Battlefield1] My favourite side weapon in BF1

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:54 PM PST

    [BF1]When the bass drops

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    [search for music] hey guys, I need your battlefield-wedding related help.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Hey guys, first of all thank you for taking your time reading this.

    I'm going to marry in three months, and one of the guests, is my online friend of 12 years. Who I first met while playing battlefield.

    He is flying for 6 hours specially for my wedding.

    I was thinking about surprising him with a small Easter egg. I want the DJ to play a song that has something battlefield related, maybe the main theme or something. But I don't want it to be the entire theme, it would be too awkward.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/INaleva
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Volume Ten - Strategery

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:28 PM PST

    [Other] Hardline Multiplayer in 2020? Yes it's still a great time! On Xbox servers anyway.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:41 PM PST

    [BFV] Vehicles ruin the experience

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Or more accurately, the lack of effort by 99% of the community to take out vehicles is ruining the experience, I'm constantly on the lookout for 2-3 tanks because no one but myself cares enough to try taking them out, and because no one wants to take them out, the other team just steamrolls mine. It's annoying.

    submitted by /u/Vertius_x
    [link] [comments]

    [Battlefield 4] campaign choice?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    So I just finished campaign of Bf4 and god dammit after call of duty where death doesn't exist and I'm a god this was a nice, refreshing, super hard experience. In the last mission I chose Hannah because Irish has a family (and he's fuking awesome). Who did you choose, fellas, and why? Also, if I want to get other ending, do I need to replay the whole mission or just the last checkpoint?

    submitted by /u/Put1put1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment