• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] Death from above

    Battlefield [BF4] Death from above


    [BF4] Death from above

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    [BFV] I wait for my pray to come to me

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    [Bad company 1] my first understanding of Russian quotes when i first heard them(this is going to be cringy)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    TAAAAAAAAAAA PUAAAAAAAAAA. GRACO PI, GRACO PITTIEN, RAISMISSIEN, NEMAYN, HUSHO ICRISSIEN, VIKTA, GASHUCH PLYCOCH, ARATTO PADI, ALAST SMASTI, ARATT PADIEN, SORME, SHORT, PRIDIOTA CANIN, LEAVE ME ALONE NIKO I'M DOING IT, SUKA BLYAT! MORTIMER, SO CISPOLLA DIPO, ANARUSAN LAKKA SHAKKA, RAPIDO, FALI, RAPIDO, ARUSEN POILEN, ANARUSAN LOKI TANKIA, TANKIA PRIO, WE'RE IN FOR YOU TAKE YOURSELF ON THE TRAM TRAM. TRANS FOR YOU, HERE WE'RE COMING SIR, TITLAR, HAJIM, SIGNA PIET, SBROS, YERUZARU NAIUS, BIRIGIS, GRANATA, YERUZARU SWATZINGER! TALK ABOUT SHORT, SHORT CONTRAI, THOT, ANARUSAN THOT. YOUR BALLS ARE YELLOW, FACE GUNNER, FACE SPADIE, FACE CUMMER, TANK'S A THOT, FOOTBALL, PROMISCUITY, HERE COMES MUSHIMO, NAUGAT, ANDROID'S A WHORE, NAUGAT, GO HIT ONE. MOTOR TECHNICAL, ANARUSAN KATIA, SUKENFEMO, IN YOUR MOOOOOOUTH.

    submitted by /u/Mudmen66
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] I'm actually surprised there's a lot of players still play battlefield 4 on console till this day!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:08 AM PST

    I was playing battlefield 4 (share play) with my German buddy, and to my surprise I found there is a lot of players playing battlefield 4, so that actually made me want to buy the game. So my question is do y'all recommend me to buy the game?

    submitted by /u/Rain_EDP_boy
    [link] [comments]

    [BF2021] has the potential to be great.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Remember Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare dropped in 2007, MW2 2009, and the next complete Battlefield experiences we got was BF3 2011. Lets hope the drop of COD MW in 2019 with bring us a game equivalent to BF3/BF4 once again, we've gone full circle. (bf1, bfv being the bc bc2 "halfass battlefields") next one should be great

    submitted by /u/FireFLeX91
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] - is it still alive on PC?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Is it worth redownloading it?

    submitted by /u/coms77
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Game thought I should support in more ways than one.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:29 PM PST

    [BFV] When you're out of ammo... You have a tank.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    [OTHER] Vehicle gameplay is and always will be the easiest playstyle in Battlefield. Change my mind.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    BF1 [pc] still populated?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Coming home to the bf franchise. But i am some years older now. My reflexes are bit rusty, my reaction time is meh. But i miss to pew pew a bit in the evening. Bf4 and 5 are a bit too fast for me. I think i gonna go with bf1. Is there still a living playerbase on pc? Is it worth coming back?

    submitted by /u/HalCerion_cyx
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Vol. XII - Grand Theft Heli Part Deux

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    [BFV] Aggressive Sniper 700 hours Battlefield V

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    [BFV] rocket killing spree

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    [BFV] That didn't go as planned...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    [BF4] Still can't believe it

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:21 PM PST

    So, I suck at Battlefield, I played it for the first time in months and after my brother died a few times, I spawned and was like "Hey watch this!" I parachuted out and shot a dude, right in the head mid air with a sniper rifle and killed him. Pure luck. Me and my brother just started cackling because we both knew it was just INSANE luck and for the rest of that map I could barely hit anything but that guy I shot....he must've thought I was either a hacker, or a god.

    I tried to record it, but of course out of ALL times the Xbox One recording decides to not work it was this time, otherwise I'd put it up. I was pretty much no where near him by the way, I didn't even think the shot would've landed, but it did. Still cant believe it.

    submitted by /u/awanawarth
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4]Nice...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:40 AM PST

    [All] which one

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    So I recently got a PC and have played both bf1 and bfv on xbox and I was wondering if I should retry BFV or buy Bf1 again. Last time I play bfv was around feburary of last year or should I go back to bf4

    submitted by /u/Majorfam5
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I wait for my prey to come to me

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:27 PM PST

    [BF4] wondering if this game is fun for a video game noob

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Hey, I've just started getting into gaming. I'm finishing up tlou, and I haven't really played any kinds of shooting games. I bought this game at a garage sale because it was one of the only other games that wasn't an Xbox 360 game. All I wanna know is, what should I look out for? Advice? Will it still be fun? Will I know what is going on even though it's the fourth installment?? Thanks, any kind of info would really help.

    submitted by /u/depression_recession
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment