• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Battlefield [BF1] Stick to your guns

    Battlefield [BF1] Stick to your guns


    [BF1] Stick to your guns

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    [BF:L] Battlefield V now has more primary weapons than BF3 and BF1 ever had (more infos in comments)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Kinda Battlefield kinda Star Wars [Battlefield 4]

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    [BF4] [BFV] Sniping is so much fun!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:40 PM PST

    [BF1] Battlefield 1 Aged Like Fine Wine

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    [BF4] Watch out Padme! There’s a bug on your face!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    [bf5] not receiving gun bug.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    My medic class hit lvl 15 and I should have unlocked to Mk VI Revolver but it appears locked in my inventory and I can't equip it trough the class progression either.

    Has anyone else experienced this bug ?

    Btw restarting the game or playing a match does nothing.

    submitted by /u/MRgamehouse
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Class Selection and Per Class Gameplay

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm new to this sub but been playing Battlefield for years.

    Now I'm no Battlefield expert, and at times take long periods of time away from the series but always find myself coming back. Maybe not so often with V but it has its moments.

    Just interested in everyone's thoughts on class selection and gameplay on a per class basis in Battlefield V. One thing I like about Battlefield V is the clear difference between classes gameplay wise. Recently I've noticed when I pick medic or support, it now really seems to push you into that style of play. Medic for example in the trenches, more defensive play, choosing when to engage, when to run across to heal and pick players up off the floor.

    I'm no master and don't know the ins and outs of every update, but I know overall people were not so satisfied with the TTK and overall balance of Battlefield V but one thing I think it gets right is the feel for each class. I may even be wrong but from what I see I love how it pushes you to play defensive. Support for example building fortifications quicker and bonuses for suppression etc.

    I've not noticed it so much in other BF games, where it seemed that in the past some medical/supports could just go all out like Assault....and get away with it every time. Though I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule and people do.

    So is per class gameplay correct in BFV? Do you pick a class and play that class as intended or 'feel' more like that class? Or do you play the classes differently?

    What are your thoughts on that?

    Cheers and have fun with the next update. Looking forward to check out what's coming this month myself. 👍🍻

    submitted by /u/PyroMessiah86
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Update 6.0 Feb, 4th

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    This is the update for the TTK? They rolled out two weapons for free (Model 37 and M2 Carbine) and then the rest comes out of February 6th?

    submitted by /u/deadimpulses
    [link] [comments]

    [Warthunder] This is Anvil 6-6, we are mission launch for object "Alter".

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    [BF2] Fun ride with [LS] Dillmann | Battlefield 2, 2019-12-15

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:07 AM PST

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Volume Nine - I Guess I'm A Better Engineer Than A Pilot...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    [BF4] Help concerning Punkbuster.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I've just recently installed bf4 on the pc for the first time. I can't join a server for more than a minute before i'm kicked by Punkbuster. I don't think it really needs to be said but an admin on Discord for one of the servers I was removed from accused me so, I do not hack. Thus far, I've only ran the "pbsvc" executable and even after it said "no problems detected", I was still getting kicked.

    submitted by /u/BackwardsNUpsideDown
    [link] [comments]

    [BF:L] Even if you didn't like the game, HARDLINE's trailers were great!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    [BF1] The Trenches of Passchendaele

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    [BFV] Air to air rockets not dealing damage?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Am I the only one experiencing this? I keep hitting all my airplane rockets on other airplanes..this used to blow them up or deal like 90 vehicle damage...now they explode but do 0 damage. Did they remove airplane damage? or is this just bugged as hell?!

    submitted by /u/Koehamster
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unlock ACOG [BF4]

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Is there any way to get it that's not in a battle pack?

    submitted by /u/HotCuppaBatteryAcid
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Teamers ruin another match of solos (1 had 4 kills, the other had 0)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    [BF4] I'm assuming air superiority is a dead gamemode?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment