• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Battlefield 4 My controller kept disconnecting in the wrong time 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

    Battlefield 4 My controller kept disconnecting in the wrong time ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️


    My controller kept disconnecting in the wrong time ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    oh just casually waving at an enemy soldier

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    [BF4] Cici Game + M98B Sniper (136-50) #AR160 (ft.Kazimir,HeliconiosCyndo,CENOVA&TRxTiriniti)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Getting kicked by punkbuster, and I don't know why?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I get kicked by punkbuster, claiming I have some disallowed software/driver installed. I don't cheat, but I'm a developer, so I have a shitload of dev tools on the computer, including TCP/IP snooping tools, so it's probably one of them. My problem is that it doesn't say what it doesn't like, so I'm at loss about what to do about it.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ElMachoGrande
    [link] [comments]

    INFANTRY SERVER ON PC

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Join us on our Battlefield 4 Conquest Infantry server on PC called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Check out our website: https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    My Mind After Finishing A 3000 Ticket Operation Metro Server

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Aggressive sniping and playing the obj

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Thought I would share my custom-made emblem with you all.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Why OPERATION LOCKER is BROKEN !! | Battlefield 4 (gameplay-commentary)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Got back into BF4 after a LONG time.. cant use half of guns I previously had

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    So I'm fairly sure I've unlocked most guns in BF4... When I used to play, I always used the L85 but now I cant choose it?!

    I deleted the data but not my save games a long time ago to make space. When I re installed tonight I cant use half the guns I used to and all , I mean ALL of my attachments are locked.

    Why is this?

    submitted by /u/Lennon2016
    [link] [comments]

    New Favorite Thing

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I play a lot of snpiers and I make it a habit to focus and hunt other snipers. I'm fairly good at it. I recently got the phatom op assignment so I've taken to roaming the out skirts of the maps and picking off snipers.

    So far my favorite, I was sneaking up on a nest of 4 different people, killed 1. 2 didn't notice. Killed the 2nd then the other two noticed, killed the 3rd and stabbed the 4th. I learned after I scared the shit out of them and they were in a discord togather.

    I mentioned to watch it when they see me in the match, I make it a habit of taking other snipers out.

    After I killed this one dude for the 3rd time he came back with a tank and ran my ass over. I got him back though, I was hiding just along their spawn. He passed by and I promptly shot him in the head with an arrow.

    submitted by /u/MrGalzraVoid
    [link] [comments]

    Best loading screen music?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Title says it all. What's your favorite loading screen music?

    submitted by /u/Qhjh
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions: Cheating or not?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Watch this clip and tell me if you think there are recoil/nospread hacks/macros going on. No tap firing, just straight dropping the hammer. I've compared this to many other progamers footage from back in the live bf4 days and they all have obvious side to side recoil and bounce from the first shot. This has 0 that i can see.

    Watching at 0.25 speed helps.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/380663164

    submitted by /u/iaskquestions555
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment