• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 is just so amazing!

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 is just so amazing!


    Battlefield 4 is just so amazing!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Proposal: Assignment Hunters.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    So if you are new to this game or have clocked thousands of hours, surely you are missing at least one assignment that you never got around to.

    My proposal is to fund a club of Battlefield 4 Assignment Hunters, and to either populate empty server with the right maps, or rent a server and run the effing maps we need for our last assignments.

    Discuss.

    submitted by /u/TheBoldMove
    [link] [comments]

    U Can Feel The Panic

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    I found this clip on my HDD from 2013

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Dont Talk To Me Or My Dad Ever Again

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    What are the best maps for snipers?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Pls unsfer in comments!!!

    submitted by /u/Dev1ron
    [link] [comments]

    We are looking for someone who can help us make good looking platoon emblem

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    For really well done job we can give you some small present worth of 5€ (Every kind of game or DLC)

    Message me for details in here comments or over Discord TheTomik #0478

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    How did a full body hit only 14 damage?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    PC INFANTRY SERVER

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    If you like infantry only on PC, Join us on our Infantry server called; =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Stop by check out our website; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for beginners?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Not sure if this the sub to go to for looking for advice but considering this is the sub for BF4 might as well post here.

    I played a little bit of BF4 (Level 10) and I don't understand a lot of the game. Do I start with TDM's then go to modes like conquest? I love the massive open maps in conquest, but it's next to impossible for me to see anyone that isn't in a tank or something. The game looks really fun, but me getting my ass kicked is making me want to stop playing. I'm on PC.

    submitted by /u/SwissCheeseLover1
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 | TWO kills WITH ONE shot (M40A5)!!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Need help unlocking the max on ps4

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Anyone with a server available or any insights let me know please.

    submitted by /u/potatosword
    [link] [comments]

    XL-GAMES.RU // Metroserver //

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Its a pretty nice server dont get me wrong but the ppl are pretty toxic.

    I just pointed out that the majority of my deaths was to ppl with a ping above 100 and then they wanted to kick me. Like wtf

    submitted by /u/Knightwoolf
    [link] [comments]

    Commander app.. What do I do now?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    So, uhh, what’s up with the extremist servers?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment