• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Battlefield [BFV] Bodies shouldn't disappear after an enemy is killed

    Battlefield [BFV] Bodies shouldn't disappear after an enemy is killed


    [BFV] Bodies shouldn't disappear after an enemy is killed

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Imagine a battlefield littered with tank carcasses and bodies of enemies and friendlies that were killed. A bit dark, yes but I feel like it would add to the immersion and the experience as a whole.

    Edit: Some good points have been made about game engine optimization for such a scenario, the stress it would put on systems and the fact that more people will camp among the piles of dead bodies. Unfortunately, I see the validity of those points so thank you for ruining my morbid, dead body littered map dreams. :D

    submitted by /u/Heishi-Jager
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Danish west coast during ww2 occupation. Reminiscent of a certain pacific D flag. Photo by Walter Frenz - Hitlers personal photographer.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    [BF5] A satisfying grill party.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    [BF4] Thanks. Thanks for that.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    [BFV] Clan War (Teishin Shudan vs 82 Airborne) on Iwo Jima

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    [BF4] Pinned Down

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:45 AM PST

    [BFV] What happened to the CC?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    what happened to the after round CC calculation? I might be outdated on this, but I remember it used to be like, you play rounds, and you get some CC after the match.

    I played like 5-6 rounds, and the only CC I received was due to the increase of my player level.

    Did DICE remove this from the game and I do not know about it, or it's not OK?

    submitted by /u/TheGrippin
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] I must admit, this scared tf outta me.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    [BF1 ]What gun is this does anybody know? (war memorial statue ww1,) see the same statue all over the place in UK and i always wonder what gun he is holding. thought id find out here..

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    [BFV] Any reason DICE doesn't implement cross-save between platforms?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Just wondering if that is something if DICE has plans for since Destiny 2 introduced this last year and now Monster Hunter world is adding it as well.

    submitted by /u/Zylonite134
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Not getting as many frames as I used to

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    So, I am having an issue with framerate on Battlefield V. I have an i7-7700K (not overclocked), 16GB DDR4, and a GTX 1070 FE. Upon full release of BFV, I was getting a smooth 120-140fps on High settings (not max) DX12. A year after the full release, I started having problems. I am getting like 80-100 now on Medium settings and DX12 and even though it says I am getting 80-100, it feels more like 20-30. It is definitely not my hardware going bad as I get an easy 130-140fps on High settings on Modern Warfare, 140-150 on Ultra settings on BF4, and about 140-150 on high on Siege.

    Can someone tell me what is going on here and if this has been a known issue and if there is a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/RyanberryPi
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Volume Three - Heli's 'Round the Corner

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:03 PM PST

    [BF3] What are some of the difference between BF3 and 4?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:15 PM PST

    The only Battlefield games I've played are V and 4. I have an Origin Access subscription, which includes BF3 so I wouldn't be spending money on the game or anything. Is it worth trying? How is it different than BF4? At first glance it looks pretty similar. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Phantonex
    [link] [comments]

    [bfv] whats the best bolt action carbine for medic i have them all

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I know people say jungle carbine is the best but what about the other two i think there fun

    submitted by /u/PlazmaFlamez
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] My best ever tank game in the valentine, and no, I wasn't camping on a hill the whole match

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:47 PM PST

    [BF1] WW1 Style footage

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    [bfv] whats better the a2 or the grese gun i play medic

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I like tye carbines for medic but want to try a new automatic whats better

    submitted by /u/PlazmaFlamez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment