• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] Fine, I’ll do it myself

    Battlefield [BF4] Fine, I’ll do it myself


    [BF4] Fine, I’ll do it myself

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    [BFV] Why i play Battlefield (Part 3)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    [BFV] Why i play battlefield (Part 2)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:03 AM PST

    [BFV] Why i love battlefield

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    My Version of "Double Tap" [BF4]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    [Bf4] is it still alive on xbox?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Hi all, so I've been playing BF since 3 and played every one but v, I was playing primarily on ps4 but switched over to xbox last year and decided to juno back in after enjoying battlefront 2, I pay for ea access and I've been playing BF 4 again my personal favourite of the newer one but the servers all seem a bit dead with most games on the same 2 maps, I was thinking about downloading V but I've heard some bad things about it so I'm asking the people who know, is BF 4 normally this quiet? And if so should I consider downloading V instead?

    submitted by /u/3and202
    [link] [comments]

    [bf4 / general] what Battlefield has a good ammount of players on xbox / best version

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Hi all, so I've been playing BF since 3 and played every one but v, I was playing primarily on ps4 but switched over to xbox last year and decided to juno back in after enjoying battlefront 2, I pay for ea access and I've been playing BF 4 again my personal favourite of the newer one but the servers all seem a bit dead with most games on the same 2 maps, I was thinking about downloading V but I've heard some bad things about it so I'm asking the people who know, is BF 4 normally this quiet and if so what one would you reccomend I play instead for most variety of servers and people online? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/3and202
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Volume Two - I live, I die, I live again!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    A Special Love for Transport Heli's [BF4]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:37 AM PST

    [BFV] Any way to report cheaters other than through Origin?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Title. Also have footage from spectating cheaters, how can I send it to someone at DICE? Tried through Twitter but been ignored and my posts and comments don't show up in the BFV subreddit for some reason.

    submitted by /u/wolkot
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] hamada sandstorm gameplay

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:14 AM PST

    [Bf1] squad

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Hello. Im looking for a sqaud for bf 5 4 or 1 to play with. I have all the maps and usually am a medic. I have ps4. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ingovvethrust2
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Thinking about buying it

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Hi, all. I'd like to try out BF4, and since it's going for a great price, I thought I'd get it. My question is: is the game still active on PS4? Thanks, guys!

    submitted by /u/RuiSa166
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] To Buy BF5 or pass

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Title says basically everything. I've played multiple BF games with BF1 being my favorite. I saw BF5 is really marked down and though about buying it. I've heard mixed opinions on BF5 and was wondering if it is worth getting, or should I just stick to BF1?

    submitted by /u/JustADudeBeingAGuy
    [link] [comments]

    My hopes for the next Battlefield title [OTHER]

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    No particular order.

    Modern setting Infantry dominated 100+ guns Weapon and soldier customization Maps designed for specific game modes Rented servers No battle pick ups (tank hunter from bf1) Being able to grab health or ammo from players Ability to do stunts (rendezooks) Good story mode Co-op Maybe some sort of survival mode Test range Levelution but not the kind that ruins maps Bc2 destruction New frostbite engine Wind that effects bullets and aircraft Emblem creator No loot boxes or paying for aesthetics All attachments/aesthetics to be earned Map voting

    Anything you want that I missed?

    submitted by /u/falozlok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment