• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Battlefield [BF4] Back when I was a tank God on console.

    Battlefield [BF4] Back when I was a tank God on console.


    [BF4] Back when I was a tank God on console.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:39 AM PST

    [BF3] HEY BUD! Grab some ammo!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    [BF1] found this old clip in my ps4 gallery...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    [Bf3,4,5] conquest in a nutshell

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:18 AM PST

    [BF4] Just clearing out that engine room in the aircraft carrier. Nothing too special. I just wanted to spread some love for the game <3

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    [BF1] [BFV] The opening for Battlefield 1 was better than Battlefield V

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Fight me in the comments

    submitted by /u/Heroman237_again
    [link] [comments]

    [other] Help out creator TBAG (battlefield gamer) and support him in his battle with cancer!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    TBAG is a creator who absolutely loves games and more specifically battlefield games. now i hardly know the guy but i found his channel a month ago and he is one of my most favorite youtuber there is. unfortunately he came down with cancer and now needs our help. but you can help him by becoming a patron that he recently started. I just wanted to raise some awareness about his situation. he gives more information about it in his video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itslk9IGunY&t=5s

    submitted by /u/GhostRxm
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] "It's been 564 days since the apocalypse. I joined a band of cannibals that call themselves the blood crusaders. War never changes...except for the TTK"

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    [BF4] Full :::>>> https://youtu.be/tEsZYm0r84Y SUBS AND LİKE GUYS u are loved :D

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    [News] Next Battlefield coming Holidays 2021

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    [BF4] Solid Gold Hits Volume Eight - Oh Hi, I Was Just Getting Things Ready For You

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    [BF4] THROWBACK FRIDAY: BF4 spotlights EA's inability to launch games

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:31 AM PST

    [bf4] I will risk my legs to be remembered as a hero

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    [Bfv] bf vietnam had most fun use of vehicles

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    I rememer id get good kill streaks in the helis or planes. And tanks were to be feared. Took what? 4 or 5 rockets or a landmine to take it out. I used vehciles a lot.

    I rarely if ever use vehicles these days. Bf1 was ok but i just find the whole spawn on venciles meant i rarely got in one. Whereas the old way they would spawn at base so you had to be there or travel there to get it you had more chance to get one.

    Onvipusly no helis in bf1 or bfv but in bf3 and 4 all the heat seekers made them cannon fodder for any casual player like myself.

    Im not much a pilot so not try planes much but again in bf vietnam at least u could killa dropping napalm etc...seems i drop bombs here rarely any kills low damage radius and lots of filled enviroments and verticality makesnit harder again.

    As for tanks i guess they seem to be taken out easier than bf vietnam days but again main issue is getting chance to spawn in them seems low.

    Also miss the small maps like grand baazar bf3 and hue from vietnam etc. Kinda square maps made for infantry worh 1 or 2 tanks to do damage.

    Nothing like that in bfv and neither bf1 or bf4 if i recall rightly. Perhaps devestation the closest thing? And many bfbc2 maps.

    Overall im a casual player and not the best but back in bf vietnam days i couls still rack up the kills and enjoy using tanks and helis..now its like i dont get the chance and if i do they dont feel op loke they should.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Hairmeoutplease
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] War never changes

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    [bf4] my mouth is staying shit. This stuff happens way too often

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    [BF4] If Shanghai Were to be Remastered

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I love the map. It's my favorite in BF4 and imo is in the top 10 throughput the whole series, but even tho it's good doesnt mean it couldn't be better. This has been on my mind for a while. Since I first played Shanghai I've always had this idea in my mind and with all the requests for another modern battlefield and Shanghais immense popularity in BF4 I can absolutely see the map returning and for good reason. It's a good map. But I have a few things I think would improve it.

    • Tanks

    There's so many tanks on this map it actually kills me. Shanghai is like Operation Metro for tanks and LAVs. It's such a cluster fuck if I'm honest. You can have 4 tanks and 2 LAVs in a medium to smaller sized map all at the same time. It gets a little chaotic and clustered. Some people like that, but I feel it can ruin infantry experience outside of the tower. I also feel it's not the most fun vehicle experience either when all 6 armored vehicles pile up on the street just outside of the tower.

    What I would do is either remove the LAVs from the map and leave just 1 tank per team OR remove all the tanks and leave 1 LAV per game. Or they could make the map larger and have another lane on the northern side of the map which I wouldn't be opposed to, but then at that point it's not going to be the same map in terms of flow. Cause then in order to make that second lane work they'd have to put a flag there and it might work, but it wouldn't exactly be the map that people liked.

    • Tower

    Think of this, what if instead of just being able to fight on the roof you could also fight on oh let's say 3 2 other floors in the building, all 3 of which would count in the cap zone of the middle C flag. I also think there should be more routes into the building. Leave all the current elevators, but maybe add in a stair case that goes all the way to the top floor as an extra option so you won't get C4 blown in your face everytime you try to get to the C flag. The other 3 floors would be done to give infantry a bit of a safe haven away from the attack heli.

    • Leveloution

    this is a tricky 1 because this could single handedly kill a fun game of shanghai. The rubble left behind seemed random and wasn't all that fun to fight in. I'm not entirely sure how they would be able to make the rubble fun to fight in as well shanghai isn't the kind of map for that style of gameplay. I'd say just remove it, but it's a spectacle that many people enjoyed so could you even remove it without pissing people off?

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] How Active are the PC servers for Battlefield 4?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Especially in Asia/Europe. I'm thinkin of getting Battlefield 4 when I get my new laptop.

    submitted by /u/farahin65
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] What do you guys think of a 'do not resuscitate' perk that would disable the ability to be revived but would decrease the respawn time by half or something?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:40 PM PST

    [Other][BF:BC2] why did people not like the semi-hardcore mode?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    it was the best of both, less campy than hardcore with regular health and no 3D spotting.

    submitted by /u/Vile35
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment