• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Hold my beer. I’m going down, but I’m not doing down alone.

    Battlefield 4 Hold my beer. I’m going down, but I’m not doing down alone.


    Hold my beer. I’m going down, but I’m not doing down alone.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Melee Kill Streak

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    [BF4] Bune ya hemen bitiyor mermi.. (123-50) #Famas (ft.Kazimir,Jemevu&ThePercevaL)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    How i can update my platoon tag ?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    INFANTRY SERVER NEEDS PLAYERS

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Sniper Squad is always Recuiting New Active Dedicated members & Join us on our Battlefield 4 Conquest Infantry server on PC called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Check out our website: https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    A friend made dis for me for my b-day long time ago, BF3 knife compilation

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Come join our XB1 Battlefield 4 community Discord!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    This Discord is open to anyone who plays on the XB1 console, from no-life shitbuckets to absolute bots and everything in between, everyone is welcome and invited to join. Here you can find other players to squad up with and meet some of the best players XB1 has to offer.

    Link: https://discord.gg/dmU4Y2

    submitted by /u/shidokanartist
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - January 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Recently got BF4 on PC and multiplayer is unplayable, constant packet loss and lag

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:14 AM PST

    I have a freshly build rig and recently got this game and i cannot find a server that works for me, at all. They all run at a higher tickrate of course but I'm running this game at 100fps+ and consistantly have the icons for packet loss and lag. The matches are unplayable and odd love to get back into this game. Amy help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bl3h1997
    [link] [comments]

    I am AetherChaos0 and FLaB_SLaB69, former master of hardcore conquest on the Playstation 3. Loved, hated.. Feared

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Hardware issues with the PS3 forced me to relocate operations to the PC (recently upgraded), which now has a number of FPS titles. Within minutes of playing a completely different online FPS (Halo, Project Cartographer), someone recognized me. I was identified again a few days later playing BF1.

    I miss some of the friendships I made, however simple they were. I would like to reconnect with any of my old buddies, make new ones, or at least get some advice for the keyboard/mouse set-up, 'cause I flippin' suck now!

    submitted by /u/FLaB_SLaB
    [link] [comments]

    Easy game modes and maps to play to level up?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Haven't played battlefield in years and used to be super good at it but can't find the right game mode or maps to play to easily level up I tried locked on conquest to level up and get all my attachments but got assblasted by explosives What game mode can help me level up without leaving me totally wrecked and frustrated? Also tips to get better at playing? It seems Iv regressed to noob level and can only get one kill Per life rarely

    Pretty please just help me find a mode where I can kickass and get good again

    submitted by /u/Slayerbro77
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 montage with John Wick music

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:05 PM PST

    favorite BF4 funny moments video's on youtube?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Gamesprout now has like 104 video's all for BF4, was watching them last night.

    Any other youtubers with BF4 video's you're aware of? Some people have them playing, not a compilation from people sending them in, and some are ok, but nothing like on gamesprouts.

    submitted by /u/r_e_panzer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment