• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Do people still play Battlefield 3 on PC ?

    Battlefield 3 Do people still play Battlefield 3 on PC ?


    Do people still play Battlefield 3 on PC ?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I mean...Can you still find some full servers ? Are maps from DLC's also played or dead ? I would have to know because I'm going to buy Battlefield 3 on PC and I don't know if someone is still there.

    [Also sorry for my English]

    submitted by /u/cydufjffuspdlu
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on my way!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Seems so familiar

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:30 PM PST

    HOW TF DO I GET THE JAVELIN

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:37 AM PST

    I'm level 50, have hundreds of engeneer kills but no javelin. What is the EXACT requirement to get it. I'm fucking sick and tired of it not being displayed within the game. Literally everything else is on the assignments page. How much xp do I need? Or kills, headshots, assists? Wtf do I do

    submitted by /u/K1NGmercenary
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting it on pc

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Last time I played was over the summer on 360 and I'm not sure if I should buy it for pc or if no one plays anymore, I tried finding sites that say how many are playing but had no luck.

    submitted by /u/Loonks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment