• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Battlefield [BF:L]Packing my game collection to move, found these. Sad part about going digital, don't have boxes for the rest of the series... :(

    Battlefield [BF:L]Packing my game collection to move, found these. Sad part about going digital, don't have boxes for the rest of the series... :(


    [BF:L]Packing my game collection to move, found these. Sad part about going digital, don't have boxes for the rest of the series... :(

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    [BFV] Enjoy my Battlefield V meme!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    [Other] Do you have to know the story of bad company 1 to play 2?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    [BFV] I'm sure this is the last place he expected a Jeep to come from lol

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    [BFV] I'm considering buying this game for the PC, but I want to know if there are indeed a lot of cheaters like people say?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:38 AM PST

    I wanna get this game for PC since it's on sale right now, but I was wondering if I should since I've read numerous posts about people complaining about cheaters. Is it really true?

    submitted by /u/syerwr
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I just made this sniping video i hope you like it :) Please be honest.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:27 AM PST

    [BF1] One of my favorite guns in battlefield. While frustrating at times (like below) can also be very rewarding.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:16 PM PST

    [BFV] This is fun!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    [BFV] PS$ controller for BF5 on PC (I'm new to PC gaming.. 2 days in)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:13 AM PST

    So I just joined the pc gaming world.

    I have installed ds4windows but couldn't get battlefield to detect my controller. Does anyone have any tips?

    Would I be better off buying a Xbox controller?

    Many Thanks

    submitted by /u/Zigarum
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] King of the Hill - Caspian Border

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:14 AM PST

    [BF1] dogfield

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    [BFV] Rant - Dice and EA catering to unskilled players

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    I have to get this off my chest, just looking at how the community itself is ruining the game is beyond my understanding so apologies for the rant.

    I am getting sick and tired of seeing this game change for the worse because apparently the vast majority of this community consists of crybabies that have been whining to Dice/Ea about:

    • TTK
    • Enemy player visibility

    So let me ask you, what is fun or challenging about a game that has you dump entire clips into enemy players (higher TTK= more bullets per kill) that have been lit up like a christmass tree ?

    I loved how you could set up in a good position and slaughter enemies because you weren't a goddamned flashing floodlight on the map, if they didn't see you you got them and the other way around, this never annoyed me but instead made me play more thoughtfully.

    The people that play this game by blindly rushing into alleyways only to get blasted by someone smarter are responsible for these abysmal changes, they're turning BFV into a bland game that caters to even the noobest of noobs... And that is wrong.

    If anything this is the last Battlefield game i'll buy for a while, at least until I get the idea that either Dice told the noobs to ef off, or until the community has healed itself from this instant gratification childish hand holding bull excrement.

    Sorry and thanks. I look forward to getting flamed.

    submitted by /u/Octosphere
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV]IT's not terrorism if u do it on battlefield

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:56 AM PST

    It's call assult medic, get with it, lol [bf1][bf4]

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    [Other] Alpha and Beta builds of Bad Company series

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Hey, is there a possibility of the pre-release builds releasing for the public to play around with? It's cool how the older call of duties like modern warfare and modern warfare 2 are now getting pre-release builds for the public to access. I just would love to see the changes that were made along the way. I just think the game used to look better in some of the alpha builds that were shown at E3 compared to release. Playing the old versions of BC2 would be a dream come true. The closer it looks to BC1, the better!

    submitted by /u/falas4eny
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Nostalgic trip down memory lane, enjoy!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment