• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Battlefield [BF:L] While we are flexing our Battlefields...

    Battlefield [BF:L] While we are flexing our Battlefields...


    [BF:L] While we are flexing our Battlefields...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    [BF1942] Friendly reminder: randoms are still better teammates than bots

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:28 AM PST

    [BF4] Splitting hairs

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    [BF1942] Remember when you could buy bf1942 and the expansion pack together?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    [BF2142] "Frost" by Snoken, the amazing in-game series that got me into Battlefield

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:28 AM PST

    [BFH] When that grenade hit just right

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    [BF4] Cannot Join Any Server

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    I've been playing this game for a few years now but all of a sudden in the last day, I cannot get on any servers. It constantly says "Joining server" but nothing happens. I've restarted my console and that hasn't changed anything. My internet connection is very good and working so I'm not sure why this is happening.

    I've noticed that when It's "Joining server" the option to leave when trying to join another no longer comes up on the screen. But there is absolutely no indication there are any issues when starting the game up.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Misstea81
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Hope this adds to DICE's sense of pride and accomplishment. I hope they get the message.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    [BF1] South American Brothers why is no one playing Operations?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    It's sad to see that the South American community is in apathy to play due to EA's disastrous money grabbing policies and ignoring the multiple communities it has due to corporate greed, making all south america virtually unplayable due to brazilian servers malfunctioning constantly. (I can play even better in +250ms servers than brazil -70ms) And others servers being +250ms. But why is everyone in conquest and no one is ever in Operations? The operations game is always empty... Can we gather some support for BF1 Operations in SA?

    submitted by /u/espigademaiz
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Just hit a 1 bullet 2 headshots, never done this before in a Battlefield game!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    [BF1] Dogfight: Marckillius vs Speedlund #3

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    [BFV] Cool idea?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    If someone dies in a multiplayer match, leave a copy of their body where it lay after they pass, so by the end of the round the battlefield is littered with corpses. Especially where the hardest fought battles occurred. A little morbid/macabre but I think it would be cool

    submitted by /u/Teeny_Lil_SuperGuy
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] What battlefield game is the most active on PC?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Title. Even better if you can tell me about Australian servers. TIA.

    submitted by /u/Skeddi8
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] versions

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Do I need year 2 to play the pacific theater and new weapons

    submitted by /u/Nesquik12345
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] (PC) Where can I buy the game except on Origin

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    It isn't on G2A and im on a low budget, maybe I will just hope it gets on sale on christmas day

    submitted by /u/FelixTheGamerFTG
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] help! Screen zoomed in too much!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Help needed. I randomly started bfv and the screen is like its zoomed in to much... none of the menus are sync'd with the mouse and I've not changed any settings.

    It's like the calibration is out... I've tried reinstalling but I've not changed any Pc monitor settings or anything else. It's unplayable like this...

    submitted by /u/ViiBE_Z
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Cant get anywhere near stable performance on PC with these specs

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Hey guys I picked this game up on sale and since I started playing, the performance has been really poor regardless of which settings I use. Even with everything on low I struggle to get 60FPS which doesnt seem right

    My specs are

    GTX 1060 GB Intel i7-4770 @3.4Ghz 16GB RAM DDR3

    submitted by /u/martialforpresident
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment