• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Battlefield 4 Here’s a random teamkilling video

    Battlefield 4 Here’s a random teamkilling video


    Here’s a random teamkilling video

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    My friend sent me this clip of him getting a buggy kill he wanted me to share.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Seems a bit much

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:28 AM PST

    The most devastating way you can customize the P226

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Sniping rooftop campers with Magnum from a Helo

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    What are your favorite sneaky weapons?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    What weapons do you like that not many people ever use? My fav ones to use are the ak-12, groza-1, QBZ, QBB, and the L86.

    submitted by /u/ExtraHotFire
    [link] [comments]

    The Dudes of Hazard

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:35 AM PST

    How tf do i get the Phantom bow? There are basically no operation outbreak servers.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:59 PM PST

    I also have no bf friends to do it the old way. I know it's kinda shitty weapon but looks fun.

    submitted by /u/antievrbdy999
    [link] [comments]

    [Ps4] looking to complete some dlc challenges

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Hey I used to play this game when it came out on an Xbox 369 but can't transfer my progress to ps4 most doc servers are empty and I'm looking for someone to do them with, I'd gladly repay the favour if you also haven't done some yet

    submitted by /u/Italy_Ball
    [link] [comments]

    Flash Hider is the best barrel attachment for hardcore, change my mind.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    The flash hider is made more practical for setting up good ambushes, long range shots etc. in hardcore than the suppressors by not sacrificing muzzle velocity or range. It doesn't carry the same added vert recoil as the heavy barrel, but also doesn't have as much negative impact on spread as the muzzle brake or compensator. I may be a little biased because of my play style, but a few months ago I switched over to using it on everything I could and noticed I was getting way more recon kills as well (also as in being a sneaky snek boi). Curious to hear everyone's thoughts

    submitted by /u/DJ_BillyMays
    [link] [comments]

    PSA - Don't respawn if your game is super friggin close at the end. Dammit.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    Dead shot skills

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Which DLC to download

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Just bought premium edition for 6.99 and since the game is kinda old I was wondering if it was even worth downloading all the dlc or if only the ones that were made free to everyone are worth downloading, what do you guys say?

    ps: I'm on PS4 (eu)

    submitted by /u/ImSaimo
    [link] [comments]

    Satisfying Headshots

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:37 PM PST

    The beauty of SRAW part2

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    A very old video I made from a few clips in a Knife only server.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:15 PM PST

    China Rising?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Anyone know some good servers to play China Rising Maps on? I play on Xbox One, if you're wondering.

    submitted by /u/tac_nuke
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry about your Uber

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:05 PM PST

    3rd person glitch on hardcore?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:21 AM PST

    Is it free or no because here it says it is but when it takes me to ps4 checkout it is still $20

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Do people not know that you can’t really hack on consoles?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    I've been called a hacker a lot when i play BF4 and i just find it amazingly funny and stupid when people take their time to message me and called me and hack and go to their ways to "get me banned for hacking", like at on point i had 47 reports for cheating on my xbox (and yes you can check online) and im still not banned on xbox.. im not saying its possible to hack but its almost everyone main reason why they die from me

    submitted by /u/BRAINxFART
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment