• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Battlefield [BFV] When you're starting to feel good about your game.

    Battlefield [BFV] When you're starting to feel good about your game.


    [BFV] When you're starting to feel good about your game.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:01 PM PST

    [BF1] [PS4] [LFS] Just bought it

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Just bought BF1 since it was $20. Looking for people to play with. I tend to run assault/medic but occasionally run support. Skyeline420 is my GT. Hit me up.

    submitted by /u/Monster716
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] I made a kills video :) The Battlefield Kween

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    [BFV] Vehicle hit 100, but not destroyed

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    When hitting enemy armored vehicles with 2 x 500lbs bombs (from a Corsair plane), I sometimes get "Vehicle hit 100", but it's not destroyed. For me this happens (rarely) on both the Type 97 tank and the Ka-Mi.

    I wanted to check if anyone else has experienced this. Is this an UI error or can a vehicle actually survive being hit 100?

    I've seen this in both conquest and breakthrough, but the following clip is from a match of conquest:

    https://reddit.com/link/dyjjqo/video/worec3wsumz31/player

    submitted by /u/solkku
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Hudless knife front kill

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:45 AM PST

    [BF4] My version of 'double tap' :P

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:05 PM PST

    [BF1] I found this old clip of a gas mask kill

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:40 PM PST

    [BFV] Unnecessary/Unrealistic Revival(s) and dismemberment

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    [BFV] Does it irritate anyone else that players have the potential to be revived after every death? If someone gets headshotted or hit by an artillery or tank shell there would be no potential for revival. In past battlefield's this wasn't much of an issue, i.e. BF1 BF4 BF3 even BF Bad Company 2, all of which deaths are instant and revives are still possible, but aren't relied on like in BFV. Don't get me wrong I think they were onto something having players call to be revived, but it shouldn't be the case in all deaths, (only body shots where bleeding out is an actual issue should be considered for revival potential). I realize this is nit-picky, but it's 2019, I think we have the right to be.

    --

    This topic poses another slew of issues involving body dismemberment. Many of us played COD World at War, where grenade kills and even headshots resulted in loss of limbs, etc. I think battlefield has came so far to allow for this type of graphics to be introduced into their game(s). They strive for realism in so many other entities, and I think this would be taking it one step further without going too far. Maybe they shouldn't go insofar as to introduce disembowelment and other graphic realities of war, as seen in the Normandy scene in Saving Private Ryan, but dismemberment and decapitation shouldn't be out of the question. Let's spark a discussion on this, I'm truly interested to hear what everyone thinks about this one. Thanks

    submitted by /u/snobiety
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] New Challenge?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:46 AM PST

    [BFV] Need for Speed: Iwo Jima

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    [BF4] Campaign Dog Tags (Bug / Glitch)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:41 PM PST

    So I came across something rather odd, and for the first time in this game, on the PS4 (aside from bad AI) I was shocked. I started redoing the campaign missions to get the Assignment Weapons and Dog Tags. Upon doing Mission 2, "Shanghai" I didn't get all the dog tags. Now, I did go through (#1, Street, #2 Elevator, #3 Street after 1st tank) and collect them. However it says I only unlocked 2/3. And going back through, they're all still there (even the noise and ' ⬜ ' Contextual Action Button Prompt appears). If memory serves: once you collect it, it ' dissappears ' in-game. I've gone through several times (about 6) and still the same results. The very definition of insanity. In fact, I think I even went through the entirety and didn't die. Going to Google doesn't yield many results. And mainly about online, Battlelog, ect etc. So, anyone else have this issue / problem and know of a solution?!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheLastKnight07
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] The support almost got it there

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    [BF1942] Taking a break and relaxing in the most obscure place on the internet in 2019

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    [BFV] Battlefield Moments

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    [BFV] I made this video almost a year ago, when the ttk was first changed. Still fits...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    [BFV] When We Get the Eastern Front DLC, Can This Please Be The Operations/Breakthrough Start For the Soviets?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    [BFV] will they add a pacific war war story to the campaign?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Dice said the next battlefield is coming out in 2021 or late 2020 so they might actually do it.

    submitted by /u/chestybulldog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment