• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Battlefield 3 The support almost got it there

    Battlefield 3 The support almost got it there


    The support almost got it there

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    IB Gamers are some cool guys...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Recently got sick of BFV on PC and decided to see if I could find a Gun Master server on the one true Battlefield, BF3. I found one with me and three other people, a random like myself, and two level 100s with the IBG clan tag. Now I'm somewhat new to Battlefield on PC, I was a console gamer up until a few years ago, and I'm a level 20 on BF3.

    So the match starts and the random is off in a corner somewhere not playing. So it's my level 20 self versus these two level 100 clanned up guys. There's two of them for me to kill versus one of me for them to kill, so in a game mode like Gun Master, that gives me the advantage of course. I get to the second to last weapon and they ban me from the server for "ESP Aimbot Hackstar".

    I wasn't even doing good, I had a negative KD by two kills (30-32). But they were so upset that they could not wreck a 'new' player that they waited until I was getting close to a win, and banned me from the server. That's the end of my rant, just wanted to tell someone that the IB Gamers are really swell guys.

    submitted by /u/JayD92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment